Chapter 3

YN's POV

"Honey, I think our daughter should participate in the 'Being Clumsy' competition and I can guarantee you that she will win the first prize," mom stated in a savage tone and my dad gave me a 'Be Careful' look.

I was sulking because of my mom's savage behavior especially infront of a hot boy. Not to get into any other trouble, I took out my phone and started watching funny moments of *your favorite kpop group.*

During the whole ride, I saw plenty of Youtube and I assumed that Jimin might have called this bunny guy because of driving purposes. The only difference is that he is hot, his dressing sense is way more casual and amazing and last but not the least, he is driving *your favorite car* instead of any common car.

Time Skip to Evening~

Minutes passed like seconds, but instead of any tourist spot the car stopped infront of a huge mansion. My jaw dropped only from the front view of it. There was a beautiful golden coloured nameplate on which 'Jeon's Mansion' was carved beautifully in cursive.

"So...Everyone welcome to Jeon's Mansion," the bunny driver genuinely welcomed us and we went inside. The thing I was wishing for happened and damn! The interior of the mansion was exactly beautiful as the exterior.

I was just noticing the beauty when suddenly someone spoke, "Clumsy Lizard. Behave Well!" in my left ear. 

"Jim-" I was about to make him regret about his words with a comeback, but before that a male voice forced my savageness to come to an end.

"Hey Park, finally you came with your whole family," a not so old man spoke. It took me some seconds to join the dots and I figured out that he is none other than Mr. Jeon. Since teenage, I have heard many stories about my Dad and Mr. Jeon and how they helped each other in every worst situation.

Without wasting much time Jimin, Chaerin and I greeted Mr. Jeon as soon as possible before mom could embarrass us in front of him.

"Oh my! The Parks are here. Jimin you have grown a lot and don't mind my words, but you became more handsome than before, you used to look like a mochi back then." I guessed she was Mrs. Jeon and to be honest she was really beautiful.

"Hello Mrs. Jeon," we three greeted in unison, she gave us a warm impressive smile and asked whether we would like to eat or rest. I was the only one who wanted to rest as today I walked more than usual.

Mrs. Jeon took me to an opulent room and told me to rest. She also asked me the things that I would love to have, but I denied her offer politely, even though I wanted to eat all the food of their kitchen. After Mrs. Jeon left, I threw my body on the soft luxurious matress and drifted to my dreamland.

Time Skip~

My eyes opened by the noises that were coming from downstairs. I energetically stood up from the bed and went to the restroom.

I took a towel and dried my face which was swelled up by sleeping more than usual. I came out of the restroom and checked the lockscreen of my phone which had some spams and my eyes widened when I noticed the time. It was eight p.m. and realization hit me like a truck that I had to have dinner.

Without thinking twice, I came out of the room and headed towards the noises which were coming earlier. I saw that mom, Mrs. Jeon and that bunny driver were chatting.

'Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are really kind and warmhearted, they treat their driver really well,' I thought in my mind.

"Hey sweetie, finally you are up," Mrs. Jeon said and I just nodded at her words. I sat beside her and she served me dinner to eat. I thanked her and started digging on my food.

My mom was talking with that bunny driver and I was eating peacefully. Dinner was delicious and before standing up I asked the last question.

"Sorry for Disturbing Mrs. Jeon, but where are Jimin, Chaerin, Dad and Mr. Jeon?"

"Oh sweetie it is okay and all of them went out to enjoy the moment," she answered rapidly. I was cringing at the thoughts of Jimin and Chaerin taking lovey-dovey pictures and showing it to me afterwards for their social media.

"Okay! I think I should go back to my room and by the way, the food was alluring," I complimented and she gave me a motherly satisfied smile.

I entered my room and closed the door gently. There were many thoughts in my mind which were left to be answered that 'Why do the Jeons treat their Driver like that? How does Mrs. Jeon know about Jimin's childhood appearance? Have they met before? Why are-' my thoughts got interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

°·°

*kNoCk oN tHe dOoR?