unconditional

Rising from horizon to poles,i noticed something known.

It doesn't seem Like the usual morning sun but a one i had never seen before.

I thought it's a sign for a day to come with changes sudden, but soon realized the day had come,the changes were made. It doesn't seem any usual now, everything was dust and dull.

Sunflowers still Bloom but directed unknown

And then i realized what the change meant,it was all OVER...

Because probability comes with uncertainty, so did he, he left me there where i never wished to be.

I was fighting it all out,

Battling with something i can't see buy definitely feel.

You were like sky for me when i was just a raindrop.

We made each other what we were.

I thought nothing could come in between , but a sudden storm proved me wrong.

I was being separated from you and when i was figuring all things out,

I fell in the ground below with a thud ..strong enough to scatter me.

Then i realized it was all over, not until, when the storm was pulling me away from you i thought it will be alright but to leave me amazed, it did not

For me, it was an end , an end from where i could not grow any longer.

You said that i made you feel want to be better,

You promised me something i never wanted.

You made me daydream about you drapping your jacket over my shoulders,and kiss me goodnight, promising me to be back in my dreams , when you were not even there for me in reality.

You told me that it will be forever, but now it seems that your forever was just not for for ever.

When i was falling apart, you told me something which never happened was the reason, i was Being thrown.

I kept zipped because i knew , if i say anything, you won't 'win' and even when i knew that my mistake was just that i let my heart beat only for you ,when you were breaking it open, i wonder why, i still wanted you to 'win'.

Is it what really love is or it was just an absurd mistake caused by lack of attention of mind and straight attention of heart

I knew it all in the beginning of this page in my book that i was handling you my heart,i knew that you will give me whiplash in return and my love you did prove me right.

You intoxicated my already flawed heart with a drug that did a torture on me.

And then you told me,you will protect my soul,but you lied because instead of guarding it,you stole it yourself.

I never did say anything to you my love because i knew you wont ever admit as it was an horrifying truth,

you were cheating,

not only on me

, but on yourself too.

I knew i was not strong to take all this, i knew it was  coming

I knew i will break and will freeze there where you left me for lifetime but i also knew that i was brave, i was compromising while you were chasing your passion.

I was still there, freezing in cold, time did go but memories never faded.

Flawed i was, but you made me strong, because i already died enough for you believing that you will come back and will change everything back as it was before.

But soon i realized that i needed my heart to stop thinking and let mind do its work.

And then soon i realized and regained enough to fake him and my broken heart, i kept smiling even when my tears ran across my already wet cheeks to ruin it all.

But i changed,

Changed it all, i had mirrory eyes, but i guess the mirror just broke when he broke up with me, but i have now broken all the chains and let the eagle fly again.

She is still scared to fly, but still flies high

She still makes loud noises , enough for him to hear that it was not an end and this is not an end

Because
i did unconditional and he applied conditions.