Photo session

My head was hurting so bad when i woke up around 11am i think that i couldn't even sit on the bed. Screw those drinks. I somehow managed to sit cause i knew i wasn't alone in the house. "Ommo...ur awake. Tell me how did it go?" And here we go. I knew liz would be here since i was so drunk last night. She's the only person i want to be with me when i am drunk...maybe.

"Good morning to you too Lizzie" i said emphasizing on the word Lizzie as if telling her to let me atleast get up properly. "Spill right now. You have a lot to explain miss." Well i was okay with the 1st first part but.....a lot to explain? "So yeah, he's cheating on you. I got some photos and-" i got cut off when she literally snatched my phone to see to photos. As she was looking at them one by one, her hand covered her mouth. She was really shocked. Well she did love him so much. Me being a caring friend, wrapped my arms around her to console her and calm her down from crying when she immediately laughed. I was shocked. What's wrong with her? She got mentally touched or what?

I couldn't speak anything so i just jerked her and raised my eyebrows. "Jennie, this bitch doesn't know what she got for herself. She's gonna regret it soon." Well that's possible but is she thinking of a plan or what? "Why?" I asked curiously. "Look at the photos, he's being all over her. As far as i know, his brother once told me that if he touches a girl too much, that means it's just lust and he's gonna be bored of her soon. And....when we started dating, he never really touched me without me initiating." She stated laughingly.

"Well, he did touch you after sometime, maybe they also know each other for quite a time now." That's a good possibility. "No no, i saw her message recently, she texted if he remembers their first meeting last Wednesday and today's Sunday." Okay...so....this is cool. Well i thought liz would be mad and depressed but... she's crazy just like me. I am anyways happy for her. "So, your not mad?" I asked her. "No, why would i be. I am already over him now and...i don't have time to hate people yk. Donate your toys when they're old." She said laughing again. "Hey that's rude. You seriously liked him, don't call him your toy." And that's when the room went silent.

Well he broke my bestfriend's heart. I am very sure she cried last few nights, i can't let this idiot go like this. "Liz, doesn't his family thinks that he's taking good care of you?" I asked getting reminded of something. "Yeah, when we accidentally bumped into his family." She said in a not so interesting tone. "Well, let's show these pics to his family and tell them how good care he's taking of you?" I offered. She seemed a bit hesitant. "Won't it be too much?" Is she a dumbo? Him breaking her heart isn't too much but his family knowing about him is. "No you stupid. Having some knowledge about your people is good." I said winking towards her. "Well your a total bitch when it comes to revenge." She said getting excited. We sent these photos to Peter's brother telling him about everything and him being him, told everything to their parents. Now i can let go this bastard.

We both were laughing at our devilish plan when she sat straight crossing her arms. What's wrong now? "What?" I asked getting confused. "Well Miss Jennifer Covey, mind explaining me what were you doing with that hot guy last night?" Oh shit. Clips of last night resurfaced in my mind. "I don't know, i was drunk. I think we were chatting and that's it...." I said being not sure cause ofcourse i was drunk. "You know when i came to pic you up since you weren't answering my calls, you both were having a photo session in the club at midnight by yourself." Wait...photo session? Why would we do that? "Possible, i was drunk, he was drunk." I said shrugging off the fact and went towards my bathroom to freshen up. Liz didn't push the topic cause she knows that i went there because of her otherwise i don't even like such things.

I came back and found the room empty, she must be cooking. "Jennie did you get a reply of the interview email?" Since it was holiday, she stayed with me. "Not yet" i replied. "You know that company always replies, even if it's a 'no'. Maybe you should go and ask them. If it's a 'no' then you can go for other companies interview." She suggested. Well yeah i also heard that they always reply unlike other companies. "Yeah I'll go tomorrow. Btw, thanks for staying last night." I said smilingly sitting on the table which was connected to the kitchen's counter.

"You know last night, when i was coming to pick you up, i didn't know you were drunk cause you never really drank. I found you drunk and knew that i can't leave you alone so after picking you up from my car, i went to my house locking the car, locked all doors and windows and switched off all lights of my house then i went to your house and slept in the other room. And do you know how hard it is to handle you when your drunk? You literally laugh at anything. And when i told you to stand straight your drunk, you said your not drunk but then you were searching for your phone by turning on the flashlight of your own phone." Do i get that stupid while i am drunk? I was laughing so hard at that searching phone thing. "Aww sorry my liz and thank you so much." I said giving her a light hug. "Well thank you actually. You really helped me." She said giving me a smile.

I guess that's what bestfriends are for. We spent our day binge watching movies, eating, sleeping and...just chilling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all 💞