Announcement

My heart says that i should like him since he's the perfect idol type of boyfriend for me but my mind is warning me that things won't go well so i should stop. I don't know whom should i listen. While my heart and kind were at war, i was in the car with Ashton. He was taking me back to my home since i already had my stuff from office cause i planned to pay for myself if we went to a café, tho it didn't happen.

"Ashton" i called his name while he was driving. He replied with a 'hmm'. "Why did you do that for me?" Since he said he planned thing. I need answers. He stopped the car nearby road and faced me "To be honest, i felt things very strange and weird between us and it was hard to focus on work like that, so i planned to change things. Did it work?" He asked. "Yes" i smiled. Seeing me, he also smiled. Suddenly he took my hands in his and said "Jennifer, i don't know why, but i didn't feel good when i saw you with Daniel. No doubt he's a good guy, he has been working with me for years but i couldn't feel good seeing you both together, so i got a bit angry. I am sorry for that." His apology sounded so genuine and sincere that i couldn't help but forgive him. Now we both were at good terms. He dropped me home while i thanked him for making me feel this special tonight and doing all those things for me. Not to forget, the food was delicious. I wish today's day should come again and again but i also don't want that.

Now, we have been working quite effectively, better than before. We have a good working environment and i am happy with that. On that dinner night, Ashton asked me if we could be friends. Ofcourse i said yes. That's a lot better than that awkward enviornment. We work together, we have lunch together, we share things for some fun conversation. It's going all great.

Whereas Lizzie, she also has some improvement in her relationship with that office guy. I'll be happy if they'll be together. Liz still has been telling me that Ashton likes me but i am not very sure about it. And here we are, sitting with liz, hearing the possible excuses Ashton uses to get close to me. Gosh she can't be quiet. Thank God Ashton can't hear her. Or maybe you want that. Ofcourse NO. Even my Intuition isn't on my side. Hey, don't blame me for your feelings. Shut up dude.

"Liz, stop, he doesn't like me." I told her while she was walking back and forth trying to explain me. "Fine, he doesn't like you. Do you like him?" Liz asked me while i was completely stunned. Tell her the truth. You do want to be with him. Shh. "You know you can be honest with me." Liz held both of my shoulders. Why are these two forcing me to like him. "I don't know Liz, he's a good guy, he's caring and everything but... I don't wanna be hurt. Yk maybe i just don't trust him enough to give my heart right now." Well that was smart of you. Thanks Intuition, i patted myself in my mind. "Ohkay" liz replied. I know she isn't happy with the answer, but I can't help it. Atleast i escaped her loop of telling me to have feelings for him. You already have them. Can you just shut up? Fine. Wait, intuition weren't you warning me that i shouldn't go for it when i was blushing looking at him? Yeah but now i know what you feel for him so i do encourage. Let's stop. You can't run away from reality. Whatever.

I am not going to do anything or feel anything unless he hints or initiates. I don't want my heart to be broken because i thought he liked me and so i started to feel for him. In the end, it'll be my loss which I don't want. So I'll wait. Anyways i am not in a rush. Let's just keep calm and cool.

Not to forget, Katherine and his friends has been constantly irritating me saying that i am no good and not worthy enough for that post. I do want to snap but i also don't want to ruin my mood so I just ignore them and in the morning when i sometimes come from the main entrance, i give her a disgusting look to make her morning bad. I know i am bitch but she ain't any less too. Since Ashton told me to use his private elevator, i don't always go from the main entrance. I do have the card that Ashton gave me to enter the private elevator so things go fastly and smoothly. Since that dinner, me and Ashton have been closer than before. It's going all good. I hope things will remain same.

I was working in my cabin when i heard on the speaker "I am Jennifer, 22 right now but i am still a virgin. I know it might sound weird to you but girls at this age are no more a virgin. Not virgin, they are not even single. They find their love so easily and get married and have children. How can they marry so early when they have their whole life to enjoy? I was never into socializing because people always thought i am rude. If a good guy approaches me, I'll definitely kiss him."

This.....how did this...ohh no!!! I talked about this to Ashton. I can't believe he did this. Just when i was starting to feel that things were all good, this came and now things are turned upside down. I wasn't happy with guys luring at me during lunch time before i started having it with Ashton and now this..... I don't want guys to tease me with this. I'll break their face if i get angry. What am i gonna do now?!!? Oh forget everyone... Katherine is gonna taunt me every single day. Ashton....why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all 💞