Meddling with the boss

Well maybe looking straight into your boss's eyes isn't the best thing to do but here i am in his office, darting my eyes on him. I quickly lowered my eyes when i saw him getting up from his seat and coming towards me. Ohh shit! I saw his steps coming close to me and i realised that i am moving backwards. I think he noticed that and quickly came towards me. Before i could move back, he held me by my waist and pulled me in. Our faces were so close that i could feel his breath and i am sure he must be feeling too.

He didn't do anything at first, just kept staring at me while i was looking down then i heard him speak "Look into my eyes Jennifer." It was more of a commanding tone. I got a bit scared cause i never had such an encounter in which male speaks so seriously and this close to me so i couldn't look up but then i heard him repeat his words and this time, more angrily. I knew if now I don't look up, he'll get even more angry and I don't like people being angry, they become mad enough to do anything and not to forget, i am in his office all alone while the workers might have left for their home.

I slowly looked up to meet his eyes. They were so beautiful. His brown eyes matched perfectly with his tanned skin. My eyes then feel on his lips. They looked so soft and tempting. I can't help but check him out since i have never been this close to any guy ever. My eyes again went to his eyes and found that he has been staring at me all along that means he saw that i was checking him out. Ohh shit! I really don't want him to get a wrong idea...well maybe i do since he's this handsome. "Your done or need more time?" His spoke and i got startled. "Sorry sir." I replied in a soft tone since i was clutched in his arms. "Listen, i don't want you to hang around males much in the company. Better do your work and leave. As simple as that." I got my senses back when i heard him say this. What is wrong with him?

"Sir, I'll manage to submit my work on time from next time and it shouldn't really matter with whom i am hanging around and and spending time with. As long as i am getting your work done, there should be no problem." I said all this in one go while slowly trying to come out of his hands and i did it! Now i am free and stood far away from him. "Please assign me my next work so that i can 'do my work and leave' since my friend must be waiting downstairs to take me home" I said smiling towards him, repeating his words. He can't control my life like that and i am not letting him do that. "You don't have any work, you can leave." He replied getting back on his chair. Wait what? Is he actually out of his mind? I could have left earlier. Stupid. I didn't say anything since i really need to leave so i left his office, entered my cabin, took all my stuff and went downstairs. As expected, a lot of employees were gone.

Wait, why is Liz not making any fuzz? Since i am late, i suppose she should have been yelling in front of my building but no, it was all quiet out there. I left the building and saw Liz in her car thinking about something. Maybe something happened with her. I got in the car and she didn't notice. Something's really serious. I waved my hand in front of her when she came back to life and said "hey, why are you this late?" But i felt that this isn't her original bubbly tone. I told her the things happened in the office and she was shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She sometimes really makes me worry if I'll have to call the mental hospital or not.

"Dude, he doesn't want you to hang around male friends. Your understanding what this means?" She asked me in excited tone. She changed so quickly. "No" i replied. Well i don't really have much experience in this so how am i supposed to know where as she, you can say that she has a... bachelor degree in love. She has a lot of knowledge about that since she's been into many relationships. "Dumbo he's feeling for you!" She said almost jumping in the car. "Are you crazy? Look i understand you have been advising me to go for him but your going in a wrong direction here." I tried to explain to her since she's in a dilemma i believe. "No, your crazy, when does a guy doesn't want you to hang around male friends?" She asked me. I raised my eyes telling her that i had no clue. How can she even expect that I'll know that? "Your seriously crazy, this happens when...he gets jealous if he sees you with them and.... people get jealous when the other person has what they wanted. That means if your with a guy, your boss will get jealous because the guy has something your boss doesn't, and that's you. That means he's feeling for you!!" She exclaimed happily.

I just sat there because nothing got in my head when she explained. She told me that she doesn't expect me to understand it either so just drove. She then told me that she saw Peter today. He came to her office to apologise and give her a bouquet but she didn't go downstairs to meet him. She clearly didn't want to give gim another chance but she also misses their time together. I told her to stay strong and she's not alone, we can hang out whenever she misses him. I know I can't fulfill the place of love in her heart but i can atleast distract her until she gets a guy who'll truly take care of her. She's been with me for a long time and took care of me. I can't let her be this weak all cause of an idiot.

While i was in the car, i got a thought. I left, most of the employees left. Why didn't he go? Did he feel offended because i said my friend's waiting downstairs so he let me go and do the work on his own? Oh no. I shouldn't have said that. I am his PA and should help him out but what he said wasn't right too. Or maybe he always leaves late. Whatever, as long as i am not assigned any work and my work time is over, I'll leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all 💞