Jealousy

His kiss was so soft, no urgency, no harshness. I felt like my soul was dancing with his. It was my first kiss I admit but I don't think i will ever feel the same way he made me feel. But then realised you can't Jennifer. I broke the kiss abruptly and turned the other side to not face him. "What's wrong?" Ashton asked concerned. "Nothing it's just..... I can't." He was very close to me. If i take one step back, my back will hit his chest. "Why? Don't you want this too?" He said sliding his fingers on my left arm while putting his head on the right side of my shoulder. "Ashton i can't. Especially when your my boss and we have no relationship other than friends." I tried to say with being distracted with his touch. His touch really makes me lose control over myself. "Then be mine. Be my girlfriend."

Wait what!....be his girlfriend? Wow, say yes idiot, don't you want this too? You love him then just say yes. No no no I can't. I was happy and surprised with what he said but i can't. I turned around and held his elbows to stop his hands lurring over my body "Ashton your not getting it. I have never been in a relationship before and I don't think i can do this forever thing. I am not like that. My life.....has always been temporary, if i am liking this for sometime, i may not like the next second. Nothing stays forever in my life. I don't want to you to be my forever so that i can atleast see you and live." I tried to make him understand. This isn't gonna work. But you can try. You know intuition I can't.

"Are you afraid that someone will take you away from me? I can be your forever Jennifer. I'll keep you safe and sound." He's not giving up. But i can't give up too. "No Ashton, i am not afraid it's just....my life's been like that and.....i am afraid that if i start loving you deeply, destiny will break us apart cause it's always been like that. It's like.... I can't be stable." I don't know if things are making sense for him but that's just how it's always been. No one can change that. "Jennifer, i could have changed your thinking but you don't think i am capable enough of that. It's okay." He said turning around to leave. Shit!

"Oi listen, you...came this late....do you atleast wanna have something?" I tried to change the topic. "No but.....who were you hanging out with this late? Is he a guy?" God he's so possessive! And you like him. Shut up Intuition. "Oh no, actually my friend went to sleep already in the guest room. I was just cleaning while you came." I started cleaning again since i have to sleep too. "Sleeping in the guest room!! Are you serious? How can you let a guy sleep at your house this late? Oii who's there?" He started shouting like anything. Did i say something wrong? "Wait, who said it's a guy-" i was cut off by Liz. Oh shit! She shouldn't have seen Ashton this late. She'll suspect. No no no!

"What the-....... Ashton? Why are you here?" She was surprised. Ofcourse she'll be. Then she looked at me and said "ohh did i disturb you two? I am sorry i am going back to sleep." She said while going inside while i stopped her. I know she's gonna ask a thousand questions now. Who wouldn't? Seeing a guy at my house this late while we were standing close to each other. Well i didn't notice that. "No wait. Your thinking wrong. He came here to....... apologise. Yes that's it." I said. I didn't want to tell her about the proposal right now or she'll jump like a kangaroo. "This late?" She asked raising an eyebrow. God! "Yes and things are settled between me and him so....i just asked him if he wants something to eat since he drove this late." It's hard to hide from her. She can smell my uneasiness. "Oh yeah." Shit! She knows something's wrong but she has some brains and wouldn't ask about it right now in front of Ashton.

"Um...hey i am Ashton Jonas." Ashton extended a hand towards her while she took it and introduced herself. I was busy in cleaning. It was almost done when liz felt sleepy and told me "hey Jennifer, i got this from your purse. I don't know what that is. I am going to sleep and Ashton.....get home safe." She said smilingly. Wow, friends so soon. She went to her room and closed the door while i was curious about that thing she handed me. It was a recorder actually. I played it. At first, there were loud noises but then we heard things.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"Ah nothing just having some drinks cause why not?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Tell me your deep secret. I won't tell anyone. And anyways who knows if we'll ever meet again."

"Okayyy"

"You go first"

"I am Jennifer, 22 right now but i am still a virgin. I know it might sound weird to you but girls at this age are no more a virgin. Not virgin, they are not even single. They find their love so easily and get married and have children. How can they marry so early when they have their whole life to enjoy? I was never into socializing because people always thought i am rude. If a good guy approaches me, I'll definitely kiss him."

"Now your turn."

"You know, even after so much success and fame, i Ashton, never fucked any girl which people don't believe whenever i tell them. I always believed in respecting them and making them mine only if they agree cause my mom grew me up to be a gentleman. And they'll agree when I'll ask and i am so busy with my work all day that i don't have time for anything. I am not even into any girl i know, cause all they do is throw themselves at me when i want a pure soul to love me like crazy."

"You don't need to explain this to people. Just don't care if they don't believe. Doesn't matter anyways."

"And you don't need to marry early if you don't think it's right. Do it when you feel that you need someone. Don't forget i am always standing in the eligible candidate's line in the front."

Wait what?!!?-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all 💞