Jealousy?

"What a beautiful morning it is?" I stretched my arms and smiled. I am happy atleast i got up early without the need of alarm. I am being lazy these days. But today i planned to go out with lizzie and a friend. He came back from Mexico to spend some days here chilling so i asked him to hang out with us. Lizzie asked if she can invite Caleb too. Why not? The more the merrier. I'll get to meet him too this way. Ashton wasn't on bed.......maybe he's downstairs having breakfast. I got up from the bed and went to the washroom. When i was done with my work there, i came out saw Ashton leaning on the door frame of the room. What's wrong? I was all dressed up, ready to leave as soon as Liz arrives.

"Where are you going?" He asked suddenly. Do i really have to tell him? Well, maybe yeah cause he's my 'husband'. "Going to hangout with some friends." I told him while doing brushing my hair. "Male or female?" This is it. Why is he concerned about it? Didn't he think of this while hugging the girl in Paris. Keep calm. Chill. Don't ruin your mood because of him. You're right Intuition. "Doesn't concern you." Took my bag out, ready to have my breakfast. He came forward and trapped me between his hands "I am your husband. Everything related to you is concerned to me." He face got so close. I was getting weak on my knees. Get a grip Jennifer. You're stronger than this. Yes! "Contract husband." I said correcting him. I then pushed his one arm and left the room. God that was so close!

Honk!!! Must be Lizzie. But i didn't even have my breakfast...........fine I'll have it out. I came out of the house running cause she isn't the person to stop honking unless she sees me. "Gosh stop it!" I almost yelled at her between the honking noise. "Morning to you too Jennifer." She said smiling towards me. I sat in the back seat since a guy which i suppose is Caleb, was sitting in the front one. I adjusted myself and then introduced "Hey, my name is Jennifer. Nice to meet you" i gave my hand for a handshake which he gladly accepted. "Hey, my name is Caleb. Nice to meet you too." He's sweet. I felt someone watching us but i also somewhere knew who it is so i just asked Lizzie to drive. We reached a mall and went straight to the food court we're waiting for the friend and i gotta have my breakfast too. Lizzie and caleb were busy talking about something while a guy approached us.

"Hey Jennifer. It's been soo long" he hugged me. "Yo Sam. How's you?" I hugged him back and he sat with us. "Handsome as always" he replied winking towards me. Then Caleb and Lizzie introduced themselves to Sam. I was done with my burger so we went to our next stop, movie. I thought it would be better if Lizzie and Caleb spend some time alone so i asked them to watch another movie while me and Sam will watch different and after it ends, we'll meet at the entry. I don't know about Lizzie since she was only blushing but Caleb looked so excited with the plan. They both went towards their theater. Suddenly Sam said, let's not watch the movie. "Why?" I asked him. "Cause i am in no mood. Anyways, we have loads to talk about." Oh yeah, he's very close to me and he'll leave soon so better catch up.

We talked for long when we saw Lizzie and Caleb coming out of the theatre, hand in hand. Aww. They actually look cute. We all sat down and talked to each other. It was fun actually. The guys made us laugh. When we were done, Lizzie took me in the shopping centre and bought some couple things for her and Caleb. She needs my advice in this and i had no problem too while the guys were roaming in the male section. Soon, the day came to an end and it was almost 7:30pm so i asked Lizzie to drop me home. Sam went with his car and Caleb went with Lizzie. I always ask her to text me as soon as she reaches home.

I went in the house. It was so silent like nobody lives here. I was tired too so i straight went to my bedroom. Opened the door and put my bag down. "Where were you whole day?" I was startled by Ashton, he was literally behind the door. "I already told you where i was." Don't be weak Jennifer. Yes I won't be. He came close to me, grabbed my left hand and pinned me on the wall "Mrs Jonas, stop hanging out with guys. You're married already." Why is he like this? "Mr Jonas, didn't you think of this while hugging that girl back in Paris?" I couldn't hold it in any longer. "That was for business." He replied. Business? "And this is my life. Stop controlling it." Who does he think he is to control my life? "This is the first and last warning Jennifer. Don't test my patience." With that he let go of my hands and left the room. Psycho.

I quickly changed my clothes and wore my pjs. Did some night skin care routine and came out of the washroom. I saw him sleeping on the bed without blanket. Yeah we do sleep on the same bed cause we both are stubborn enough to not sleep on the couch. Tho we keep 2 pillows in the middle. Looks like he's asleep already. Cool air started to blow out making the atmosphere cold so i covered his body with blanket and slept on the other side, covering myself too. Hope tomorrow will be better. I love you mom. With that i drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Loads of love to y'all💞