𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝟎.𝟏

CASE FILE: 0.1

Subject: The One Who Covered in Red

_____________________________________

.
.
.

Do you know that people see everything based on the red, blue, and yellow color that makes anything become colorful as we may see it like now?

But, there's also a rare person that has a special occurrence, which makes them see the world more colorful than what normal people see.

Do you think the protagonist has this special occurrence? Will she become so overpowered because of it?

No.. No. You just simply misunderstand something.

From the very first time, [Last Name] [Name] has never had the ability to see what it is called as color.

She is different, but at the same time is the most similar one to what they call human. Even so, why should she care?

Humans are filthy creatures, so is the devil. She saw no difference between them. What separates them is by appearance, ability, and beliefs. Nothing less, nothing more.

[Last Name] [Name] was never picked either one of those sides, nor standing between them. All she has to do is make her own way. Far... far away from the stupid choice, two creatures decide to dawn upon the two sides.

[Eye Color] eyes gazing emptily at the darkening sky, swirling with despair and insanity. Red lips opened wide, showing sharp canine teeth that were decorated by a red substance as a loud, maniacal laughter erupted from her throat.

She swirled her body around and lifted her hands, enjoying every bit of the raining blood then dancing, splashing the small red puddle on the ground. Her previously clean white shirt was soaked with red substance, that changed the whole color into a complete red.

The black jacket hanging loosely from her shoulders, starting to become heavier from the substance, before getting thrown aimlessly at a big thing near the trees.

If you look at it closely, you can see the black jacket is now stuck at what seems like a claw, lying on the ground.

A big, wide opened mouth with awfully sharp teeth facing down, and fresh blood spurting from the countless wounds, creating a short blood rain for the [Hair Color] haired female beneath.

Her laughter eventually died down, before she stopped moving at all and facing the countless starts in the night sky.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously, staring at nothing in particular as the newfound emotion glinting inside it.

Her red lips curved upwards, head tilted to the side as the sickeningly sweet voice got spoken out.

"Ah, is this what humans call 'love'?"

____________________________
_________________

NOTICE

This story will contains some dark stuff such as violence, blood, disturbing topics (as in an unhealthy thought), possible cannibalism and suggestive theme in the future.

And so, this story marked mature for a reason as I have already told you.

Minor shouldn't have read this, and if you feel uncomfortable with the themes, feel free to tap the back button— why are you here anyways? Chainsaw Man contains dark stuff, so there isn't any space for you to argue.

_________________
____________________________

Case: 1.0】

Coming soon...