𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝟐.𝟎

CASE FILE: 2.0

Subject: The Prince and The Princess

.

.

.

"Leech devil was it? Disgusting"

"Maybe if you shut your mouth it'll die faster. Besides, the least person I wanted to be in my team is you" her eyes narrowed like a crescent when she turned her head, giving him an amused, mischievous smile as she responded.

"Who knows? Maybe you'll taste sweet if it isn't for your bitter mouth"

[Name]'s red lips curved up widely at the annoyance that's clearly plastered on his face. A heavy sigh was shared between Himeno and Hirokazu, while the other one just nervously fiddled with her fingers while listening to their conversation.

[Name] and Aki, while not everyone was practically close with them, it seems that those two were constantly at each other's throat no matter where they went. They would bicker, argue, and butting their heads without a second thought whenever the female gave a snarky remark to his equally sassy words. Getting on their way would result in a blatant ignorance or a few bruises from accidental contact. And the only person that succeeded in separating those two was Makima, because as far as she was concerned, nobody would bother themselves with such a thing.

Himeno took a quick glance at her smug face before pulling her arm closer, separating those two before they could act further than this. If they decided to cause a ruckus here, that'd be troublesome.

[Name] could feel someone pulling on her sleeve as she took a few steps back, feeling her upper arm bumped into her chest as she turned her head, seeing a disapproval flat look directed at her.

Her stomach's already full from the previous feast she had earlier. She doesn't have a mood to continue their 'friendly chat' anyway, that's why the black haired woman feels surprised that she doesn't show any sign of resistance.

They shared a last glare before the [Name] turned her heels into Kobeni, decided to take a safe distance from the mister cool-headed devil hunter before the eye patched woman called Makima to make it even worse.

"Uh.. miss [Name].. is it okay for you not to wear a suit?" Kobeni waved her hands frantically, as if denying her own question earlier, instantly regretting her own decision to even speak up about an unimportant matter. "A- ah it's okay i don't mean to.. forget I ever said anything" she ended it with a chuckle, doesn't even give a chance for [Name] to properly react to what she said earlier.

She snickered at her and swung her arms around her shoulders, bringing their figure closer as a view of the wrecked city slowly came into view.

"Well, you see Kobeni-chan.. I just had a wonderful meal earlier, but Maki-chan just had to interrupt me" she complained, intentionally making the nervous girl even more flustered by her action.