| 7 | - END

Weeks go by, and no one has heard from Yoongi. Not even his neighbour, she hasn't heard any screams or cries from Yoongi's apartment. Hoseok and his boyfriend decide to turn up in front of the apartment, his boyfriend has a feeling that he's going to be needing his phone soon, something isn't right. Hoseok opens the door and everything is quiet, too quiet. 

"Yoongi?" No answer.

"Do you think he's asleep?" Hoseok shakes his head "I can hear someone talking from the bedroom" They walk to the bed and sees the TV on, still playing. On the bed is Yoongi laying asleep, or that's what they think. Hoseok's boyfriend walks over to Yoongi and pats his shoulder 

"Yoongi? Wake up" No answer.

The boyfriend looks at Hoseok and slowly checks Yoongi's heartbeat... Nothing. Tears fall down "He's dead..." Hoseok looks at him with a shocked face, how can Yoongi be dead? He walks over to Yoongi and checks his heartbeat and breathe, nothing. "Do you think he did it himself?" His boyfriend asks, but Hoseok only shakes his head "No, Yoongi would stay up to feel the pain M/N used to feel. I think the time saw how tired Yoongi's body was, so when time ran out for Yoongi. M/N pulled him with him back to the afterlife" 

Hoseok doesn't cry, he knows that Yoongi realised his mistake, how much Yoongi tried to help his little brother, how sad he was when M/N died and how tired he was from the guilt eating him up every second. He sort of forgives Yoongi, yet he never wished the older would die...

The funeral was sad, Yoongi's family cried - yet his little brother understood why Yoongi died. Yoongi's little brother understood why and wished for Yoongi's ash to be next to M/N's ash. At first, Hoseok got confused why the little brother wanted them to be next to each other, that was until the little brother pulled out a piece of paper he had gotten from Yoongi before he passed away, it was a paper that came from a box Yoongi had sent to his parents before he died. 

It was a wish for Yoongi and M/N to be next to each other in their ash bowls. It made Hoseok smile, it was the only thing Yoongi asked for before he died. Or just every asked Hoseok for, he never asked Hoseok for anything but this. It felt right for M/N and Yoongi's ashes to be next to each other. 

Hoseok stood as the last one and looked at the shelf "I hope you're happy together. Now you're both free from pain and guilt. Just take care in the afterlife, I'll see you when I'm old and it's my turn - I love you both" And he walked away with a smile on his face. His brother and his boyfriend are now happy in the afterlife. Even if he never wanted to lose M/N or let Yoongi die because of guilt, he's happy for the both of them. Now they can take care of each other. 

That night Hoseok stood outside with his boyfriend in his arms, they looked up to the sky, the night was full of stars but two stars were brighter than the others. Two stars next to each other "Do you think it's them? Them looking down at us?" Hoseok hears from the side and grins "Yeah... I think it's them" 

Years go by, Hoseok and his boyfriend are now married and are adopting children together. Yoongi's parents are having a wonderful life, they visit Yoongi every now and then. As for Yoongi's little brother, he's now a rookie idol - he debuted a few months ago, and even if the idol life is hard. Then he continues to work harder than ever. 

As for Yoongi and M/N?... Well, they're sitting in the afterlife being happy, and are loving each other more and more for the days that go by. 

-

Hello guys! The book is now officially over, this is my third book finishing. And tbh I kind of enjoy this book a lot. 
I want to make more books in the future and I got lots of ideas. But I also feel like it's hard to write more and more without taking a break. 

I know that my from previous books, I've made a spot for requests, and seriously I've tried to make 'SeokjinxMalereader' or 'HoseokxMalereader' but my ideas just don't fit with most of the members - I'm trying all I can but I also want to be proud of what I've made. 

But I hope that you guys enjoyed this angst/sad story and will look forwards to read upcoming stories

Have a nice day and stay healthy! <3
- LeeMaia <3