Cute Moments 🛏️ {3K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"Ahhhh-hhaaaaaa," open my eyes. "Time to make breakfast," I try to wiggle out of Ace's death grip.

"Uhhh..." Ace's grip tightens.

"Ace let go I have to help Thatch make breakfast." I struggle to pry his arms loose.

"No."

"Ace!"

"No!" He rolls over, now I'm facing the wall. "You're mine today."

"Ace, I have to help Thatch make breakfast. Don't you want food?"

"Thatch can do it himself. I have food and drinks sorted."

Pulls me in closer, "uhh. What do you mean sorted?" I get no answer, "Ace?" He starts snoring. "Sorry Thatch," I snuggle back into him. I guess I'm going back to sleep. I go back to sleep.

~~~~

"Are you going to stay in bed all day-yoi?" Pineapple head at the door.

"Yep, we're not coming out."

"What about food-yoi?"

"Sorted."

"Alright-yoi."

I turn over Ace is closing the door. "We're staying in bed today?"

He walks over jumps on the bed, lays down. "Yep, I'm having you all to myself." He brushes the hair out of my face.

"Hehe, you always have me to yourself."

"No, you go and sit with Pops. Help Thatch cook, sometimes help Marco where we're going. Don't get me started on short stuff..." He pouts.

"Is someone jealous of Haruta? ~" I poke his cheek.

He swats my hand away, "I'm not jealous! He's always trying to hang around you! You're my soul mate, not his!"

"You're so cute when you're jealous ~" He growls and sits on top of me. He starts tickling me, "hahaha. Ace! Hahaha. Stop it! Hahaha."

"No! Take it back!"

"But. Hahaha. You are. Hahaha. Cute. Hahaha."

"No, I'm not!" He stops tickling, lays beside me. I catch my breath. "I just want you today."

"Last night wasn't enough?"

"It's never enough ~" He smirks at me.

"You said you had food sorted?" He jumps out of bed pulls bags out of the wardrobe. "How much food did you buy?"

"Enough, haha."

"Clearly..."

He brings a bag over, looks through it. "Waffle?" He pulls out a Belgium waffle.

"Thanks?" I open it, it's coated in sugar. "Are you trying to give me a sugar overload?"

"If you don't want it," he tries to eat it.

"I didn't say that," I took a bit. Damn so much sugar.

He pulls out four packets of pancakes, lavers them in maple syrup. I sit next to him, look in the bag. There's bottles of juice, water. I take a water wash down the sugar.

He finishes his pancakes, takes a juice out. "Do you want another one?"

"No, I'm good. I think I ate my daily intake of sugar for a month."

"You sure?" He holds one out for me.

"I'm sure, you can have it."

He shrugs and eats it too, I would like to know where he puts it all. He never puts an ounce of weight on. I wonder if it's because of the fruit. Cause it's fire, it burns the fat off.

"Arrr that hit the spot," he lays back on the bed.

"This is what we're doing all day? Haha," I lay on his arm.

"Yepp," he pops the p.

I close my eyes, "I guess spending the day like this isn't too bad."

We lay there for a while, just enjoying being with him.

"Luffy got his first bounty."

"Did he? That's great, how much is his bounty?"

He hops up and goes to the desk, comes back over. He hands it to me.

"30 million? That's a lot for a first bounty

"30 million? That's a lot for a first bounty. Who's that in the background?"

"Don't know, probably one of his crew." He smiles at the poster.

"Look at you, a proud big brother, haha."

He laughs, "it's good to see him living his dream."

I place the poster on the bedside, I hug him from behind. "Have to say I have a cute little brother-in-law."

He laughs, holds my hands. "Hopefully one day you can meet him. I think he'll like you."

"I think I'll like him to." I move back against the wall, pull Ace down. He lays his head in my lap, I draw across his face. He relaxes places his hands on his stomach. "So are you living your dream?" I watch his face drop, "what is it?"

He sits up, "I set out to be the King of the Pirates..."

"That's not your dream now?"

"I want to help Pops become the King of the Pirates."

"What's your dream now?" I cuddle his arm.

He pulls me into his lap, "you. You're my dream now." He holds me, buries his head in my neck.

"Why's that?"

"Luffy, Pops and the others, like family to me. You... You give my life meaning now."

"Ace? What are you saying?" I'm getting worried.

"I asked Old Man, would it have been better if I was never born?"

"What did he say?"

"Nothing," he goes silent. "The world hates me because I'm the son of King of the Pirates. But you," he takes my hand. "You give my life meaning..."

I cup his face, he leans into my hand. "You are mine," I turn his face kiss him.

"(Y/N)."

"I'll never let you go, Ace. Never," he holds me closer.

For the rest of the day we, laid in bed talking, cuddling into each other. Today was perfect, I wish it didn't have to end.