Chapter One - There's a Creature on the Dwarf

A/N - This story was partially written by AI using the app 'AI Dungeon'. As it goes on, the story gets more coherent as the AI learns the writing and the characters.

I had a few ideas in mind for this story, but other than that a lot of it is the AI coming up with random shit, which was fun XD I've changed a little form the original script, because the AI gets a bit confused sometimes... But for the most part, it's the same.

If you want me to include anything, let me know and we'll see where the AI takes it.

Also, in the app I used my name as a placeholder, so IDK whether to continue with my name or just use Y/N, so for the first chapter I'm gonna be using my name and if you guys think I should change it then let me know, I guess it's not really an X Reader if there's a specific name? IDK, let me know~

Hope you enjoy!

-Exza~x

------------

My name is Exza. I'm a human.

I don't know how I got here, on the mining ship 'Red Dwarf', drifting through space.
I was looking around, trying to figure out what was going on, and how I got there. The ship was empty by the looks of it, but there must have been someone there.

As if my wish had come true; a few minutes later I could hear some noises from down the corridor, and then a bunch of people came running in my direction.

I froze, looking at the four men running toward me, wondering who they are and more importantly, why they were running like they're in trouble.
The first man was wearing a black t-shirt with a picture of some old rock band on it, he was talking about some kind of plan. He and the others didn't seem to notice me as they went to rush past, seen as I'd pushed myself into a doorway to watch them.

"Um, who are you people?" I asked as they went to run past.
They froze, turning to look at me in disbelief.

The first man had dreadlocks and a leather jacket over the old band shirt. The second was a black man with a sparkly outfit and pointy teeth. The third was a taller man with a 'H' on his forehead and the last guy was an android from the looks of it.
I looked them over, when the first guy's voice brought me out of my thoughts on what a weird group they were.

"Oh, you've woken up! Brought back to life!" He said. "That was quite a show you put on for us, impressive."
I raised a brow, confused by this confession. "What do you mean? Who are you guys?"
"Sorry, I'm Lister, at your service." He gave a small bow which made me smile. I was so confused as to what was happening, however. What 'show' was he talking about?

"Sorry, what's going on...?" I asked him, glancing at the others as well, who looked just as shocked to see me as I was to see them.

"Right, sorry, we've got a lot going on right now..." Lister sighed. "I am the last human on this ship, possibly the universe." He gave me a cheeky grin.
I glance at the other three guys. The taller one with the H on his head steps forward, shaking his head. "He's only joking." He explains. "Mostly... Um, I'm Rimmer, that's Lister, he's the Cat and this is Kryten. You're on the Red Dwarf." He explained.

I shook my head, not quite understanding. "I don't understand?"
"The ship, lad," he says, as if that would clarify. "Red Dwarf, we're in it."
The conversation dropped off from there, none of us really knowing what to say.

I folded my arms, I was obviously missing information here. "How did you get here then? If we're in deep space, and you said I'd been... brought back to life?" I asked.
"You were transported, in a stasis pod, miss. We couldn't get any life signs from the pod since you arrived." Kryten explained. "We're still unsure how you managed to appear onboard and where from..."