when you take them to victorias secret

Ohiioooooo,
Sorry i havent been writing a lot i have simply been busy with life but a wonderful person simplyavirgo has snapped me awake so as a thanks i have brought a new chapter. arigato!

Gon:
You had to go on an urgent trip to Victoria's secret. You were tryna sneak out so gon wouldnt see you but just before you got to the door you heard Gon call your name. You curse and turn around and smile sweetly, "yes babe?" You ask. He smiles at you, "where are you going?" He asks. You fumble for something to say, "umm, just some emergency shopping." You end up with. Gon jumps up, "well i'll come with you!" He says. You nervously laugh, "n-no there is really no need." Gon frowns and grabs your arm, "well im bored so im coming anyways." He says. You sigh and let yourself get dragged out the door. "Dont say i didnt warn ya." You mutter. When you both arrive gon was so busy explaining something to you that he didnt know where you guys were until you were walking past a row of lingerie on mannequins. You blush on focus on the floor. Gon is at a loss for words and when you reach the counter you smile at the woman there who smirks at gon. "I guess you dragged your boyfriend aswell." She smirks. You stutter, "n-no he came himself." You accuse him. Gon gasps, "i didnt know you were coming here!" You shrug and turn to the woman, "so im looking for a bra in b/s (bra size) ." You say. The woman nods and asks you to follow her. "You buy this stuff?!?!" Gon looks at you incredulous. You roll your eyes, "well no theennnn baka how else do you think i support my chest?" You say sarcastically. Gon just inhales and exhales. You giggle a little and gon narrows his eyes on you. He smiles and puts his arm around your shoulder. As you buy your stuff gon gets a little more comfortable being there and when you both come home he's in a good mood.

Killua:
You had dragged killua all the way to Victoria's secret as punishment for eating all the chocolates. You walk in and killua sighs, "why are we here?" "to buy elephants duh." You roll your eyes. "What the hell is victorias secret anyways?" He asks. You keep walking, " I dont know, but i heard the secret is that she is a guy." You answer. Killua watches you as you walk past rows and rows of different bras and underwear. Suddenly you stop at one aisle which were all your size. You start sorting through them. "Hey kitten, i think this would look wonderful on you." Killua says holding up a red lacy bra to your chest, smirking. You blush and grab it.
"No, im here for everyday wear. So stop touching random stuff." You glare at him. Killua shrugs, "hey kitten wanna have a little comepetition?" You look at his sneaky look but you couldnt resist." Ok but if i win then i want a load of chocolate robots just for myself." Killua nods fast, "and if i win then i will buy you some stuff from here and you have to give me a fashion show at home." Your jaw drops. You think about it and finally decide to do it. And.....you lost. You groan as killua shoves another lacy gown into the cart. "Killua thats enough." you whine. Killua ignores you and continues shoving revealing things into the cart. You whimper as he throws in 2 more lingeries and finally you both head home. When you got home you grumble as you showcase many lacy things and in the end you get into a normal enough looking gown and sit next to killua. Killua kisses your forehead, "dont worry i still bought you the chocolate." He says. You grin and run around looking for them.

Kurapika:
"Hey Kurapika? Are you busy today?" You ask. Kurapika looks up from his phone, "no, do you need me?" He asks. You blush and tuck a strand of her behind your ear, "i just needed to shop at Victoria's," you say. Kurapika smiles uneasily, "anything for you." He says. He gets up and you jump up from the sofa with a grin on your face. You walk to Victoria's and before you get in kurapika makes a really wierd face. When you're in you go exactly where you usually go and after 30 seconds you notice that kurapika is slightly green. "Pika? U ok?" You ask. Kurapika flashes you a smile. "Are you....holding your breath?" You say. Kurapika doesnt answer and you smack your forehead.
"Idiot. There arent any gross germs here that you will get from breathing ok?" You say. Kurapika slowly starts breathing again and you roll your eyes at how dramatic he was being. After half an hour, you leave the shop and you notice how silent kurapika is.
"Kurapika? Helllooooo." You say waving your hand infront of his face. Without blinking kurapika says, "i am forever mentally scarred." You roll your eyes and grab the bra from your bag, "kurapika, touch it." You tease waving it in front of him. Kurapika blushes,  "p-put that away y/n!" You giggle and decided to save your boyfriend the horror of ever going there again.

Leorio:
Nuh uh. You dont take this dude. Because this dude touches up all the mannequins and takes soo many pictures and sneak peeks at you in the  changing room.

PART 2 COMING SOOONNNNNN.

OMG I GOT A NOSE PIERCING I GOT A NOSE PIERCING OMG I GOT A NOSE PIERCING I GOT A NOSE PIERCING I CANT IM SCREAMINĢGGGGG