when he pranks you

(Imagine killua and gon older)
Gon:
You were sitting with your friends and you were showing them your Instagram pictures. Meanwhile Gon was getting bored. Killua comes up to him and says, "what are you doing gon?" He sits next to him and he sighs.
"Im boreeeddd. Me and y/n were gonna go hiking today but her friends came over now im booorreeeeddddd." Killua rubs his chin thoughtfully. Then he makes a cat face and gon realised he was up to no good.
"You should prank her," killua says smiling mischievously. Gon was bored so he decided to do it. He texted you saying:

Gon:
Baby... i fixed the bed from last time... want a round 2?

Killua ended up writing it cause gon is stupid. Killua started making a video. He pointed the camera at you. When the text notification came your friends just stared at it. Once you had read it, you yelped and covered your phone. Gon stood there smiling and waving at you. You slap your blushing cheeks and run off. Your friends stand there smirking and laughing. Killua was also laughing but gon took his phone and saw the message he blushed and glared at Killua.
"K-killuaa!!" He whined. Then he ran off after you.

Killua:
You were at a family dinner and you were talking to your younger sister. Killua sat across from you and was REALLY bored. He decided to prank you:

Killua:
Babe, should i park that big mack truck right in your little garage?

Your phone pinged. You didn't realise because you were talking to your dad. Your mum thought it was her phone so she checked it. She saw yhe message and stared at Killua horrified.
Let's just say, Killua wasn't allowed back for a loooooong time.

Kurapika:
Tbh this is kurapika. You really think he goin do this shiz?

Leorio:
You and Leorio were going to have a movie night but you were waiting for him at his clinic. You started talking to  his nurse and he got bored so he to you:

Leorio:
Babe, wanna netflix and chill until you can't walk?

Your phone pinged and you checked the message, Leorios nurse started laughing hysterically and you blush and duck your head,
"L-leorioooo stooop." You whine.

Hisoka:
You and hisoka were chilling in bed. You were right next to him but he texted you:

Hisoka:
Ohhhh y/nnn, i found a new card in my deck, it looks like your v- card, can i keep it?

You stare at the message until you understand then you bury your head under the blanket, while hisoka stared at you hungrily.

Illumi:
Naah this moh fucker dont have time for pranks

Chrollo:
You were hanging out with feitan and phinks. You were talking about the best ways to kill someone. Chrollo was studying his book. Shalnark stole chrollo's  phone and messaged you:,

Chrollo A.K.A shalnark:
Babyy, your legs are begging me to tire them out in a very great way

You recieved the message and Feitan saw it. He stared at you wierdly and said, "eww." You look at the message and blush. You run up to chrollo and glare at him, " WHAT IS THIS?" Chrollo looks at your phone and saw the message. He promised you that he hadnt sent it and told you that shalnark had it. He was sooo close to losing his life.

Feitan:
Yeah..... he wont prank you. He gonna say something he gonna MEAN IT.