Party part 1

Rain'Ella POV

Tonight, I was going to a party with my college friends and my high school friends. Apparently, a lot of people from high school were going to be there. It was about to be turnt up!

I decided on a Fish Bone Laser Cut Out Sleeveless Full Length Maxi club dress. It had two long slits in the sides where my thighs and legs were out, but in the back it was covered and in the front it was covered. The top was fitted and it had cleavage, but only because it had a see through part at the top of the dress. It was also see through in the waist, showing off my thin waist and flat stomach. I put on some black red bottom heels. I did the whole nine yards on makeup. They know my shit be flawless.

I straightened my hair and parted it in the middle. I put on my silver loops and my silver bracelet. I topped it off with a silver chain that said "Phat". I looked good as fuck.

I walked out my room and into the hall. My bitches were ready. They was looking good too. They was workin it honey!

Lyric had on all white. The skirt was fitted and came down three inches above her knees, and it had a thin see through black cover over it that came down to her ankles. She had in a crop top that was long sleeved and showed off her cleavage. She had on white red bottoms. She had on a thick gold chain and a silver bracelet. Her make-up was natural with a nude lip. Her hair was curled all over.

Rachel had on a red and black bodycon dress. It had a see through strip going around the chest so her cleavage was out. The dress was knee length and had both dark and light red colors. She had on some red pumps and some gold jewelry. Her hair was in a bun at the back of her head and her make-up was exaggerated every nook and cranny of her face.

We all got in the car and I drove (without running over a bitch) to Shonna's crib. She walked out wearing a sleeveless lime green fitted dress. Her heels were white and she had on some silver jewelry. The only make-up she wore was false lashes, eye shadow, and lip stick.

Lamar had on all true religion. They both got in the car and we greeted them. We started the drive to the club. I could see through the rear view mirror that Shonna was looking at Lyric like she had a problem. Lyric wasn't even looking at Shonna. She was looking straight ahead.

"Orlando will drive himself to the club." Shonna said.

"I know he will. We ain't got no damn room." I said.

"I know that's right." Shonna said before pulling out her phone and texting.

We made it to the club and I parked. We got out the car and walked into the club. It was a shit load of people there. There were a few people that brought back bad memories.

Martina, Derreck, Tyrrell, Kim, Trina, Riley, and Carlos were there. They all were on one side of the club, except Carlos who was on the opposite side drinking liquor. As we walked in, Lando walked over to us talking loud, and everyone else's gaze followed his direction and all eyes were on us. I hugged Lando and walked all the way into the club and found a booth where we could all pile up at.

"I wanna dance. Come on Lamar." Shonna said as she pulled Lamar, who was staring at Lyric, away from the table.

"You look good as fuck." Orlando said smiling.

"Thanks babe. I try." I said as I sat down.

"Aw don't sit down. I had a good view." Orlando said.

"I'm gonna hit you." I said.

Kim, Trina, and Riley were all eye balling each other angrily. Carlos was on Trina's arm though.

Trina had on some long weave that actually looked good on her.  She had on some light pink lipstick that contrasted against her dark skin, and a black and white bodycon dress. She had on black pumps and silver jewelry.

Kim had on a green, white, pink, and blue maxi dress. She had on some white heels to go with it. Her hair was straight at the top and curled at the bottom with blonde tips. Her make-up was natural with brown lipstick.

Riley had on a green peplum dress with green heels. Her hair was curly and poofy, which is it's natural state, and she had on a black collar with spikes on it. Her make-up was almost clownish. She had gained a lot of weight and I guess she wasn't embracing it. She had cut her hair to about the top of her neck. Her eye brows were so thick and bushy and it didn't even look like she plucked them at all.

Derreck still looked the same. Just a tall ass light skin with light brown eyes and big pink lips. He looked over at me and smirked. He was probably still angry about me and Tyrrell. I wouldn't want him anyway, he a ho.

Tyrrell was gorgeous. He was tall, had a low cut, and had a five o'clock shadow. He was walking over to us. His light green eyes caught my attention before the rest of him did. He wore a black suit.

Orlando looked good too. He had a low cut, a mustache and a small beard, and he had on a green polo shirt and some black jeans. His juicy pink lips looked gorgeous and suckable. I was ready to hop across this damn table.

"Hey y'all." Tyrrell said after he made his way over to us.

"Hey wassup?" I said.

"Nothin. Just wanted to say hey to you since I haven't seen you in five years." he said.

I got up and hugged him. He smelled like heaven. He looked like it too. His arms were so strong and I felt safe in them. I could feel Orlando's jealousy.

I pulled away. I didn't want to, but I didn't need Orlando actin an ass, so I had to. I sat down and Tyrrell sat with us. Rachel and Lyric was so engrossed in conversation that they barely noticed anything else.

I was happy to see Tyrrell again. After all, we did have history, not really bad history, at the same time, not that good. I did use him to piss his hoish brother off. I was trippin. I don't regret it though. Tyrrell had some good dick.

comment and vote

Duhwayne Richardson as Derreck

Don Benjamin as Tyrrell

Travie Williams as Carlos

Kim Kardashian as Kim

Nadia Aboulhosn as Riley

Dreamy Robinson as Trina

Tpindell as Orlando

Las Alonzo as Lamar