1

-3rd person POV-

??? : well rifleman, prepare for a link, it won't be like a titan's neural link, but it's close enough.

The rifleman watched as the pods doors close, encasing him in darkness before two red lights appeares before his vision.

??? : damn, seems like the last link messed up it's settings. Cooper, look at the red lights so it can recalibrate itself.

Cooper did as he was told, he stared at both the lights for 3 seconds and the system was ready to go.

??? : well then Jack, let's get todays training over with.

Jack Cooper's vision turned green before it became white due to "brightness". Once the light had subsided, it revealed a path way with the left side having a stream of water.

??? : haha, now that's the stuff. Now that everything is ready, follow me.

The pilot's form dissipated into blue pixels, however it left a trail leading forwards. Jack took a running start and jumped over the short edge. He continued to run down the path and went through the tunnel to reveal a beautiful land skape.

There was grass everywhere and a few sakura trees here and there, a relaxing sight in Jack's personal opinion.

??? : beautiful isn't it? It's based off of my own home world Harmony. Well, before the IMC ruined it, this is what we're fighting for Cooper, a planet without pollution and hazardous waste everywhere.

Jack : yeah, it really is beautiful captaim Lastimosa.

Lastimosa : ha, you don't have to be so formal here Cooper. Back to training now. A pilot must be fast, nimble and agile. See that wall? Wallrun on it to the other side.

Jack did presicely as Lastimosa had said to do, cleanly running on the wall and landing on the other side.

Lastimosa : good, now slide underneath that-

Just as he said that Cooper had already slid under it and was waiting on the over side. Lastimosa sighed and shook his head slightly.

Lastimosa's form broke into pixels and appeared​ next to Jack.

Lastimosa : now then, onto the weapons. As a pilot you'll have to use every gun you come by on the battle field if things go south, pick a weapon of your liking Cooper.

Cooper picked up a CAR and loaded the mag into the SMG.

Lastimosa : good choice, now shoot all those targets out their

Jack made quick work of the targets, using only 2 to 3 shots one each target. Lastimosa nodded his head in approval.

Lastimosa : now then, follow me on to your next test.

Once again he broke into pixels and appeared near a hallway, making a "follow me" gesture. Cooper quickly made his way towards his mentor to see a score board and a large room ahead of him.