3

-Hoppou's POV-

I was sleeping comfortably in Steel's chasis, but the loud tapping of Steel's finger against his chasis woke me up.

Hoppou : *yawn* y-yea Steel?

Steel : PILOT, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO EAT BREAKFAST.

Right after he said that, a small hatch opened up inside the hull to give me breakfast. It was a McDonalds Happy Meal.

Hoppou : hey Steel, where did you get this?

Steel : FROM YOUR "INVENTORY" PILOT.

Hoppou : i have a Happy Meal in my inventory?

Steel : CORRECT, ALTHOUGH IT NEEDED TO BE HEATED BEFORE I HAD HANDED IT TO YOU.

Hoppou : oh, so that's the down side of my inventory, the food is cold.

I began to eat the Happy Meal while listening to Steel telling me to also brush my teeth after eating to take care of myself. After i went through the burger, Steel had turned on the cameras so that i could see outside.

There wasn't anything interesting yet so i chewed on the fries waiting for something to happen. Which didn't take too long since a bunch of scary animals began to eat the dead troops.

Steel : PILOT, SHOULD I GET RID OF THE PROWLERS?

Hoppou : that's the name people gave them?

Steel : AFFIRMATIVE.

Hoppou : hm...... A hard decision....... Kill em.

Steel brought out a giant assault rifle to mow them down, i told him to be careful but he said that he had already calculating where to shoot.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Steel : HOSTILE CREATURES HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH PILOT.

Hoppou : oh hey look, the rifle man is waking up.

Steel focused the camera on the rifle man as he slowly got up and looked around, he seemed to notice the vanguard-class titan first. How he didn't notice a bone white titan is a mystery.

The Vanguard titan got up but soon collapsed into a kneel-like position. The pilot was then spat out on to the floor.

Steel : PILOT, WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO INCREASE THE VOLUME?

Hoppou : nope, i want to eat my chicken nuggets in peace.

I did just that, i ate chicken nuggets while some old dude dies right after talking to the rifle man. The rifle man, now acting pilot, got up and began to make a "grave" site for old dude.

He got the gear off him before he made the grave since he would need it. Once the grave was done he slowly put on the helmet. The pilot then went towards the titan to ask questions.

Steel : PILOT, HAVE YOU FINISHED YOUR BREAKFAST?

Hoppou : yea, let's go find some weapons for you.

Steel : BUT PILOT, YOU HAVE WEAPONS IN YOUR INVENTORY?

Hoppou : most of them are locked because​ i need experience from battles.

Steel : I SEE........... I HAVE LOCATED AN IMC "DAM" OF SORTS NEARBY, MY CALCULATIONS ARE THAT THEY MIGHT BE USING THAT LOCATION AS A TEMPORARY FORWARD BASE.

Hoppou : good job Steel! Now we can get cool guns quicker!

Steel : INDEED.

We waited for the pilot to leave and began to make our way towards the dam, the pilot had went to the ship wreck to probably looked for batteries.