Episode 7

It was time to go to school again, so Hye Min took the bus as usual, which she regretted later on.

"Darling...", Ju Young called out for Ja Rim.

"Don't call me that", Ja Rim answered clearly hating the nickname.

"Can... I hold your hand?", Ju Young carefully asked.

"No"

"Then... I'll put my arm around your shoulder", he said as he did just that.

"Yah, I'll go to school by myself starting tomorrow", Hye Min stated after witnessing the whole act taking place.

Break time

"Is this some exhibition or something? He keeps coming to admire her at every break time", Min Ji said while observing the couple.

"I think we can even start accepting admission fees", Ah Ram added while getting her hair braided by Min Ji.

"I actually thought she was going to reject him", Hye Min said as she looked at the couple as well.

"Oh right, why were you there on Saturday?", Ah Ram asked her.

"Kyung Woo dragged me there", Hye Min answered still slightly triggered by that thought.

"Wait, did you just use his name? And not 'jerk' or anything? Wow, something must have happened during the social hours, right?", Ah Ram suspected.

"Aish, stop being so nosy. Focus on your main ship and make sure it won't sink", Hye Min said before walking out of the classroom to escape further questions.

On the way to her classroom, she spotted Kyung Woo walking towards her direction and before she could take another turn, he already spoke up.

"Yah, sorry for dragging you yesterday", Kyung Woo said as he handed her strawberry milk, her favorite.

Hye Min gave him a suspicious up and down look and mumbled something along the lines of "Are you possessed or something?" before leaving without accepting the strawberry milk.

'At least you didn't curse me out'

After school

School was now over and the girls agreed on going over to Min Ji's house to study for their upcoming exams.

"Ja Rim", suddenly someone called her and without turning around, Hye Min could already figure out, whose voice it was. Gong Ju Young's.

"We are going to the library to study", Ju Young suddenly said confusing his friends.

"What? Us?", Kyung Min asked.

"Yeah, we said so earlier", Ju Young looked over to his friends asking for support making it obvious that this wasn't planned beforehand.

"Studying happens at the library of course", Byeong Hoon supported his friend.

"Just don't play around there", Ja Rim warned him.

"Let's go to the library, Ja Rim", Min Ji suggested.

"Not over my dead body", Hye Min declined harshly making her viewpoint very clear.

"Oh come on, Hye Min. We are just going to study. You won't have to talk to them. Please", Min Ji cutely said while shaking her friends arm trying to convince her.

Hye Min studied all of the other faces and came to the conclusion, that they desperately need to go to the library for the sake of the new couple.

"Fine", she agreed while sighing deeply really not wanting to go with them.