Episode 16

"Let's chose something from the ideas that Mr. Moon suggested. A reading game classroom, a math quiz classroom or a smoke prevention activity", the class president said.

The class was discussing about what to do for their school festival but Hye Min of course didn't listen since she was too busy sleeping.

Day of the festival

"Gosh your classroom is quiet a sight to see", Kyung Woo said as he entered Ju Young's classroom.

"What the hell is you class' concept that you look like that?", the other boy asked him as soon as he saw his costume.

A black button up shirt, black pants, a brown apron and bunny ears.

"The headband though", Ju Young acted like he was throwing up.

"It's a cocktail bar where we take pictures", Kyung Woo answered.

"I have to take pics with the costumers", he added.

"One minute. Everyone in your class looks like this?", Ju Young asked with curiosity.

"Yeah"

"Every single one?"

"Yeah"

Ju Young immediately to run towards Ja Rim after hearing that leaving his friend in confusion.

"Yah, Lee Kaeng", Hye Min called him.

"What is that?", she asked as she observed his bunny ears.

"You look ridiculous", she stated as she started laughing at him.

"Why the heck are you dressed as a bunny?", she said as she touched his headband.

He immediately slapped her hand away.

"The costumers can take pictures with us"

"Ohh, I bet you guys will have a lot of visitors", Hye Min said as she stared to get to work.

"Why? Because I look good?", Kyung Woo said as he leaned on to the table next do her.

"No, because your concept seems fun, idiot", she said as she started to draw something on the board at the back of the class.

The no alcohol cocktail bar was working very smoothly meanwhile whatever Hye Min's class was doing, did not go as smoothly.

"Noona, where is Ah Ram noona's classroom?", Ji Soo suddenly appeared.

"Oh Ji Soo, I was planning on going there too. Let's go"

"Woah, you guys did such a good job decorating this", Hye Min complimented them.

"You should try Ah Ram's cocktails", Min Ji suggested her.

"Sure I'll take one", Hye Min said as she handed over some money.

"Thank you", Ah Ram said.

After Ah Ram was done, she gave it to Hye Min, who was supposed to make a taste test.

"Not bad. You have talent", Hye Min said as she took another sip.

Suddenly Kyung Woo entered with a bunch of girls following after him.

"I bet you guys are gonna be rich because auf those two", Hye Min gestured towards Ja Rim and Kyung Woo.