Episode 20

"Do you know that if you come in last, you'll have to stay for after school studying?", Mr, Jo asked his students, so the students started complaining.

"What? After school studying?"

"That's not fair sir"

"Do you know, who plays the biggest role in lowering our class average?", Mr. Jo continued.

"I'm sorry, I had it use the restroom", Kyung Woo suddenly appeared.

"He's here. The punk, that drove our class average to the ground", he added as he leaned on to his desk observing the student.

"Let me make a deal with you", Mr. Jo suggested as his students paid full attention to him.

"If that punk raises his average to seventy, even if you guys come in last place, you will be exempted from after school studying, okay?", Mr. Jo continued.

"Get ready for class", he dismissed them before leaving.

"Darn it"

"That's impossible"

"He's sleeping again"

His classmates absolutely did not believe in Kyung Woo and already awaited after school studying.

After school

"What should I do? Should I drop out?", Kyung Woo said.

"My friend, don't give up. Let's get together at Wanna One Room and study together", Byeong Hoon immediately opposed that idea.

"Yah, that's my place. I'm going to the library with Ja Rim-", Ju Young got cut off by Byeong Hoon.

"Aish, we know your passcode. Did you think we wouldn't know that?"

"Yes, but it's my pla-", he got cut off by Min Ji this time.

"Yah, Lee Kyung Woo, you're going to study with us, right?"

"What are you talking about? You can study on your own", he opposed.

"It's because we might end up doing after school studying because of you", Ja Rim confronted.

"Right, you can't do after school studying. Then Ja Rim and I will only have weekends to go on dates. Lee Kyung Woo, you better study", he said seriously since it was about Ja Rim.

"Don't worry my friend, for the sake of our class' happy future, I got a tutor for us", Kyung Min suddenly spoke up, so all his friends were curious.

"Isam Information High School 's expert instructor, Mr. Kim Byeong Hoon", he said while waddling with his hands.

"Yah cut it, we need a professional tutor for a case like him", Hye Min said as she looked at him up and down.

"Don't worry, I got a real honor student. I'll tell him to come over to my place", Ju Young said.

"Aren't you all curious?", he added while texting that person.

At Ju Young's house

"The honor student was Jung Sang Hoon", Min Ji asked.

"Yes", Ju Young answered.

"Yah, are you really a good student?", Ah Ram asked him.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm okay"

"He's a future student at Seoul National University"

"Yah, Hye Min", Byeong Hoon suddenly yelled out.

"Huh?", she asked without looking up being busy with studying for the first time.

"Don't you have straight A's too?"