part 1

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Veeranshu singhania:
         A successful business man in the society.He runs a company which deals with the  significance of agriculture.He has a company named AGRIFARM.In his company,they grow all kinds of grains which are the major part of indian food.And for that it hires many farmers for the cultivation in their company owned lands.The workers(farmers)were paid every month just as like that of a software company.
    Son of Balwant singhania and Chandra singhania.Brother of Tapish,Daksh and ponky.
    Person with master attitude but has ethics,values and  a good heart.

Bani sharma:
        Lives with her chachu and chachi.Lost her parents in an accident.Completed her degree under scholarship. Very obedient and  simple girl.Treated as an unlucky girl and disrespected by villagers for loosing her parents at a very young age.

Balwant singhania:
     Husband of Chandra singhania.Father of Veeranshu singhania and Tapish singhania.Has a good name in the village society and  loves his family very much.

Chandra singhania:
    Wife of Balwant singhania.mother of veeranshu singhania and Tapish singhania.loyal and caring person.

Pawan singhania:
    Brother of Balwant singhania.Husband of swetha singhania.Father of  daksh and ponky.Respects his brother a lot and supports him in all aspects.

Swetha singhania:
   Wife of Pawan singhania.mother of daksh and ponky.A caring and good person.

Rajeev sharma and  keerthi sharma:
   Parents of bani sharma(late).Respected by villagers for their deeds in the village during their lifetime.

Akash sharma:
   Brother of Rajeev sharma and husband of ritu sharma.Treats bani as his own daughter.Believes in hardwork.Father of mehek and dehek.Adopted father of bani sharma.

Ritu sharma:
   Wife of akash sharma.mother of mehek and dehek.Adopted mother of bani.Treats bani as unlucky just like villagers and unburden for them.

Mehek and dehek:
   Daughters of Akash sharma and ritu sharma.Cousin  sisters of bani.still studying.

Ponky and daksh:
   Sons of Pawan singhania and swetha singhania.Both completed their studies.Daksh is pursuing a course of photography and ponky a music lover and specialist in it too.

Jay mathur:
   A rich spoilt kid.Carefree and arrogant.Runs a restaurant.

Remaining characters will be included while continuing the story.

NOTE:  I mentioned about the company and how it works  to make you aware of my opinion and my point of view.Actually every where we will see company's based on software, hardware,beauty etc....
  But no one make farming as an employment service.so I thought just to give it a role.

All the content in this is my imagination and is not to hurt anyone's opinion.just for the happiness and entertainment