part 2

It's a new day for a man.The time in the wall clock hits 7.00 am.But the man is still sleeping.He woke up by the light sunrays falling into his room through the windows.Its none other than our favorite veeranshu aka veer.He lives in Mumbai along with ponky and daksh for the purpose of company and his cousins profession.Tapish,his elder brother lives in the village with their family.He look over the  land cultivation for their company and get them transported to the company for the further proceeds like transferring of cultivated food grains to the food department of India.

    So our characters veer(v),tapish(t),ponky(p),daksh(d),balwant(bal),chandra(c),pawan(paw),swetha(sw).

V:ohh God!Time has been 7.00.I didn't even notice it.I have to freshen up and make my things quickly before 8.30.(thought to himself).
     He  quickly got freshen up and came downstairs and found nobody is there in the hall.He goes to ponky and daksh's  room.He saw them still sleeping with ponky's thumb finger in his mouth.veer saw this and a small crazy smile formed on his lips.He poured a glass of water on both of them.Both of them woke up with the sudden jerk of water.

P:who the hell has the dare to pour water on the face of the Great singjania brothes.(shouted still sleeping)

Daksh woke up with the shouting and saw veer staring them with angry face.Ponky still shouting like Who the hell is this I'll make you fire from your job.Daksh made him woke up hurrily.Ponky woke up and saw veer.He got scared seeing his veer bhai angrily  staring at him and he reminded how he shouted on him during his sleep.

P:Bhai,plzz I am sorry.I didn't know that it's you.oterwise I won't shout on you.I'll never ever dare that.
V:stupid monkey.Are u thinking that I am angry on u for your shouting.
P:Then??
D:Hey stupid you forget it today too.

     Then ponky got understood that it's became their daily routine of sleeping till clock hits their work time and woken up by their veer bhai.

P:sorry bhai.But we will manage our time in just 20 minutes.what say daksh?
D:don't involve me.I won't become ready in just 20 minutes like u do become ready for work without bathing and spraying a perfume.
V:yes.u are right daksh.This monkey will exactly do this only.Not just a day but 2 to 3 days he will continue this.I don't think he had a bath since a week.😂😂
P:Bhai.why are u talking like this?I won't do that.
D:yes bhai.He won't stay without bathing for a week but for 2 weeks🤣🤣.
P:see bhai how he is making fun of me😔.
V:ok ok no more fun.Get ready fast.I'll wait in the hall.
D&p:ok bhai.

      Both daksh and ponky got ready and came down.All together had their breakfast and get in their cars and went to their respected professions.
   Veer went to his office.Every body in the office greeted him and he greeted them back.He went to his cabin and called his p.a.
V:Are there any meetings today?
P.a:yes sir.A meeting with atreya grp of companies  MD.
V:when will be the meeting?
P.a:it's 2.00 pm sir.
V:ok then.Remind me then.
P.a:ok sir.

      At 2.00 pm all the associates were attended to the meeting.The MD of the atreya grp of companies is Mahir sehgal.(Actually mahir and veer were best friends since childhood and their both companies work on same field)But seems to be professional partners rather than childhood friends to the outside world.

Mahir:Hlo Mr.veeranshu singhania.
V:Hlo Mr.mahir Sehgal.Its a pleasure to meet u here dealing with us.
Mahir:yeah.me too.
V:so what's ur deal to our company?
Mahir:well I heard about ur company's main motto that's for agriculture.You are cultivating a lot of lands through farmers employed in your company.So what's my deal is that all the machinery you used for the cultivation of fields will be provided by our company.So that you can make much focus on the  field cultivation,raw materials, transportation to food department, etc..And with this I hope our company's name will grow among not only in mega cities but also in villages.
V:wow.your deal is interesting.As our company is for agriculture growth most of the companies do not provide any support to us.But yours is interesting.I will definitely think about it and will inform u.
Mahir:Thank u Mr.singhania.

      And they left after the meeting.After that veer and his p.a discussed a few details of their company and came to an overview that mahir's deal will help them in their investments.

V:It's a good deal.Say yes from our company.

      Although veer and mahir are childhood friends he can't simply go ahead with the deal without an opinion.Because if anything gets wrong it'll effect the entire field of agriculture.His p.a. immediately made a call to atreya grp of companies.
    So now one more interesting character will be introduced.she is p.a of mahir sehgal.And as u expected it's Bela.she likes mahir,her boss a lot.But never expressed to him as their both standards are not equal.
Bela:hloo.Atreya grp of companies.
P.a:hloo.This is p.a of Mr.veeranshu singhania,MD of Agrifarm company.
Bela:yes.whats the matter?
P.a:The deal proposed by your company is accepted by us.plzz make sure that u inform this matter to your  MD.
Bela:yeah sure.
     Soon after Bela informed this to mahir and they felt happy for the primary success of their deal.
    Veer returned to his house after the office hours.Soon after his arrival ponky and daksh too arrived.

D&p:Hai bhai.How was your day?
V:It's just awesome.And a good news for u.our company got a deal from Atreya grp of companies.
D&p:ohh really.congrats bhai.
V:yeah thanks.I have to inform this to our family.

       Except these three all others in their family are living a village named vemavaram.
      Now at present,annadaan is going on in the village.And everyone were busy in the arrangements.

Bal:arey chandra.How much time will you take?get ready quickly.
C:Ha ha.I am getting ready.see I got ready in just 10 minutes.why are u in so hurry?
Bal:how can there not be hurry?see the time has become 11.30pm.Till now the arrangements are half completed.see no one should leave with empty stomach.Make sure that everyone has eaten up to their stomach full.
C:u don't worry.our tapish is looking this.so not even a single mistake can be done.u please relax a bit.
            And suddenly they got a phone call from their beloved son veer.
V:hloo maa.How r u?
C:fine beta.How r u?Is everything alright?
V:yes maa.actually I have a good news for u.is dad also there with u?
C:yes beta.
V:Then keep the call on speaker.
C:ok beta.
           Chandra kept the call on speaker.And everyone in the family gathered there.
C:veer.i had kept the call on speaker.now tell me what's the matter?
V:maa our company got a deal from Atreya grp of companies and it will be helpful for our investment a lot.
Bal:Really.congrats beta.
V:thank u dad.
          All the family members greeted him congratulations.veer thanked them.
Paw:veer u have given such a good news.may God always bless you.
Sw:yes veer. U have got this deal with your hardwork.
V:No chachi.i can't get any success without your blessings.All the hardwork of our family made our company stand at this position.ok bye maa.I'll carry on my work.
Bal&c:Ha veer.one more thing veer.How were our two monkeys?Are they fine?
D&p:maa.Have u remembered us?We thought that u will not ask about us.
Bal&c:How can we forget our two monkeys.u both are not less than veer and tapish for us.
D&p:Yes badimaa.we were just joking.
C:How many times I have to tell u that call me maa not badimaa.ok.
D&p:ok maa.
         And they kept the call.

    As I mentioned that bani is a simple girl who lives with her chachu and chachi in a village.And the village is none other than vemavaram.she completed her studies in the district govt college but not attempted a try for the job.Because she knew her chachi will never wish her to do that.
   Bani is sleeping in a hall area in her house.The time is 12.00pm.but still she is sleeping.Her chachi saw this and throw a glass of water on her face harshly.Bani quickly wake up.

     Characters of bani family will be shortcuted as bani(b),ritu(r),akash(a),mehek and dehek(m&d)

R:Hey bani,wake up.How long Will u sleep?u lazy fellow.😡she scolded her.
B:chachi.i am sorry for sleeping up to this time.But I am feeling fever and headache since last night.So I got into a deep sleep without knowing.
R:shut up.Dont cook up cock and bull stories.I am ready to hear u anymore.And moreover you have to go to the house of singhanias.They are organizing annadaan and made an announcement in the morning that they need some food servers to the people for it.And they will give u money for that.Nlw without wasting time go and do what I told u.
B:chachi.I am feeling so dizzy.even I went their for serving I can't serve their properly.
      A tight slap landed on bani's face.
R:stop your dramas and do what I say.Otherwise their will be no food to u and your badri also tonight.
      So all of u might thinking of who is this badri.Its a pet puppy growing by bani.she loves him a lot.
B:no chachi.I will go.please don't do that.
     And bani became ready to go to singhania mansion.

That's it for part 2.
Next will be continued in the next chapter.
This is my first book on wattpad.Not only on wattpad but also the first fictional story I had written.Hope u guys enjoy it.