part 3

Bani quickly got ready in a simple chudidarh like this.

  She went to Singhania mansion.There she isn't seen by the singjanias.They are busy in their arrangements.She just unknowingly hit a person as she is weak too.
B:I am extremely sorry.I didn't saw you.
Person:It's OK.Nothing wrong.By the way who are u?
B:I am bani sharma,daughter of akash sharma.I came here for the food serving.
Person:oh.I am meera.I will take u to our chandra aunty.come.
      Meera is the daughter of Rajeev and kusuma.Her parents are close relatives to singhanias.kusuma died while meera's delivery and Rajeev died with some health hazard in her early childhood.So then onwards she is living in singhania mansion on their intimation and helps tapish in the  company work.Tapish and meera share a good friendship bond.
Meera:Aunty,see this is bani.She came here for food serving as per our announcement.
C:Is it.ok beta.Take her to the annadaan area.
Meera:ok aunty.come bani.
Bani:yes.
Meera:Bani this is the place.
         Meera called tapish who is busy in serving and said about bani.
Tapish:ok meera.I will look after this.You go and check remaining arrangements.
Tapish:bani take that rice and serve it to the people.And ha whatever they ask make them served fully.All the items are on the table in the side room.
Bani:ji.
        Bani started serving rice to the people seated over there for food in an obedient way.Everything is going well.Bani instead of feeling headache and dizziness still did her work calmly.And at a moment she saw a child is crying at the corner.she went near him and asked
B:beta.why are u crying?
Kid:I came here with my mother.She is inside doing some work.I am extremely hungry.
B:Then I'll serve you beta come and eat.
Kid:No I won't eat.Every time my mother used to feed me.I won't eat without feeding.
B:so u are crying for this.Nothing to worry in this I'll feed u.
Kid:Really.Thank u di.
B:Enough of your thanks and open your mouth.Now eat like a good boy.
Kid:The food is very yummy di.
B:Is it?Then eat some more open your mouth.
Kid:ok di my stomach is full.I can't have anymore.Thank u di.
       Bani cleaned his mouth.The Kid kissed bani on her cheeks and ran away for playing happily.All this was seen by a pair of eyes.
      The entire event had happened good and everyone went to their home except food servers and some workers.All the persons stood in a queue for their money.Bani also stood in the queue but in the last.
     Everyone got their money and it's the turn of bani.
Bal:Thanku beta.
B:ji.I have done my work.Actually u are a great hearted person's otherwise who will care about poor people like u do.
Bal:We are just doing our job as a human.We are able to do this as we are affordable beta.But some things can't be bought.They can be get by kind heart.
B:ji I can't understand what about u are speaking.
Bal:U came here to work for money right.But u not only cared for your money but also for a kids hunger too.
      So the pair of eyes saw bani was Balwant.
B:That's just a small thing. understanding the hunger of a little child is not a big deal.
Bal:That's your greatness beta.Ok here is your money.
B:Thank you.
        Bani went to her home post work and entered the house.Her chachi came as soon as can and pick the money from bani's hands.Bani just gave a simple smile and left inside as it is her every time routine.whenever bani earns some money it is taken by her chachi without bani's right on that.Her chachu who knews all about his wife and how he treats her but can't speak a word against his wife as she will create a big drama after that.He thought that it will be  like loose of our own pride in front of our society by arguing in our house with loud arguments.
       That night bani slept by taking some medicines.Next morning she woke up and did her house work as it is her daily routine.
      Meanwhile in singhania mansion balwant was very impressed with bani with her behavior.He shared this with chandra
too.Chandra also felt happy.
     The scene changes to Mumbai.All the roads were very busy and traffic jammed.
A person is tensed alot.He is so sweaty.He is an employee of silver moon restaurant.He somewhat manged to reach the restaurant in late of 15 minutes.
Person:Oh no.Its been 15 min late.What should I do now.How can I face him?
       By resinging your job.A voice came from behind.
Person:sir!
       And the person is Jay mathur.The MD of silver moon restaurants.
Person:sir plzz.I won't repeat this again.plzz sir I can't earn my earning that easily without this job.
Jay:no excuses.Just resign and leave the job.I won't excuse a single mistake too.And coming to your family earnings that's your problem.Now just get lost.
     The person resigned and left the job with heavy heart.All the workers in the restaurant thought how cruel he is.He can't even excuse him being a silver spoon kid.Richness won't reside in status and money instead it resides in the kind heart of a person.How come this arrogant will come to know this.If we hope it then it just be our foolishness.And all of them get in to their work.After the work Jay went to his house.
    He had a mother named Maya mathur.His father is Anant mathur and is  no more.He is dead in Jay's early childhood.
Jay's mother is a caring mother but is very selfish,arrogant and rude to low class people.
Jay:maa.where are u?
Maya:Coming.Here I am.How was your day?
Jay:Absolutely awesome maa.what kind of problem do we have?we are the royals.And u know mom I had fired a person from our restaurant for coming late today.That too for 15 min late.He is really a fool mom.Not only him all the low class people are such a fools that they have to do whatever we royals say.
Maya:you said right dear.They are nothing infront of us.
Jay:yes mom.

        Next day,as usual veer,ponky and daksh got ready went to their respective works.In the afternoon ponky went to silver moon restaurant as he forget to carry his lunch in a hurry.He had his lunch there and came to house in the evening.All the brothers chitchatted for a while and went to sleep.
     The next morning veer and daksh woke up and got ready for their office.But poky is still sleeping.veer and daksh went to his room and saw him sleeping.
V:This monkey will never change.Daksh go and wake him up.
D:yes bhai.ponky wake up.its too late.
      No reply from ponky.Not even murmuring in sleep.veer got irritated and shouted.
V:ponky.what is this childishness?you are not a kid Now stop your drama and get ready.
    Still no response. Veer went near him and forcefully wake him up.Then he understood that he is suffering from high fever by touching his forehead.He immediately called the doctor.The doctor came and examined him.
Doctor:no need to worry.Its just because of some food poison.I will give some medicines.He will be fine soon.Make him take rest for today.
V&D:ok doctor and thank u.
       After doctor left veer and daksh thought that how come he get food poisoned when he is having homemade food.If anything wrong happens in the food then how come we both are not effected by that.
     Veer called servant and enquired him whether ponky took his lunch or not.The servant replied no.He sent the servant and took care of his brother ponky.
    After some time ponky gained consciousness.veer and daksh got happy and came near him.
V:ponky how are u feeling now?
P:fine bhai.Just some stomachache.
D:If you eat outside food then what will come other than stomachache.
V:ponky u know clearly that u are allergic to outside food.Then why u ate outside food?
P:Bhai I know that I am allergic.Thats why I are in a restaurant not at the roadside dhabhas.But even I got infected.
D:arey idiot.There will be no major difference in the food preparation of restaurants and dhabhas.The only difference is cost.Thats it.
V:ok ok.Enough of your arguments.Now take rest and Dare u did this again.
P:no bhai.Wont repeat again.
V:That's my boy.Now go to sleep.Come daksh we will leave now.By the way ponky what's the restaurant name that you gone?
P:silver moon restaurants bhai.
V:ok.

      It's the end of part 3.Will be continued .....
      Hope u guys enjoyed it and ignore my spelling and grammatical mistakes.