part 25

The next morning,sunrays peeped into their room and with that bani woke up from her sleep.When she tried to get up she realised that she had been slept in her husbands arms peacefully.Without disturbing his sleep she went to washroom and came back after frreshning up.She came towards mirror and is getting ready.Meanwhile veer woke up from his sleep and didnt find his wifes warmth beside him.He looked up to find his wife infront of mirror getting ready.He went towards her and backhugged her.

bani: ji,aap!!

veer:haa..mai..kya hua?

bani:kuch nahi.bas gabra gayi thi.achanak se aya na,isiliye.

veer: be habituated to this kind of situations.ab to roj aise hi hogaa.

bani:(blushes)aap naa..go and get ready.

veer:hmmm..jaata hu.

After veer getting ready came downstairs and sat in the hall sofa.Both ponky and daksh came there.

ponky&daksh:good morning ,bhai.

veer:good morning ,monkeys...

bani: breakfast is ready..all of u come here.

While having breakfast..

veer:bani,aaj mujhe aane mein toda late hogaa.tum dinner karke sojaana..mera wait mat karna.understood?

bani: ji.

veer:aur ye tum dono ka responsibility hain ki apni babhi ko dekhna..make sure she eat the dinner without skipping.okay monkeys?

ponksh:ha bhai..hum haina...

veer:okay..I will leave bani.bye.

bani:ji.

By the time veer came to his office mahir and shiva were already present there.

shiva:veer, I released our manager and his family from jay,s custody.They are safe now.

veer:good..aur mahir..proofs ka kya hua?

mahir:all are perfect and good..he cant escape from us if we filed an FIr against him.And i already made all the formalities related to that.I am just waiting for your decision.

veer:Good mahir..Immediately file the case against Jay Mathur and make sure he didnt escape from that.

mahir:yes veer.

After that mahir filed the case and the police reached jay mathurs house to arrest him.But he was not at the home,so they are in search of him for arresting.Meanwhile jay gets informed about his arrest warrant and escapes from his house.

Bani is working in kitchen and suddenly she hears a doorbell.she goes and opens the door to see a stranger infront of her.

bani:ji,aap kon hai?

jay :mai tumahara husband ka close friend hu.kya mai andar a sakta hu?

bani:ji,ayiye.Actually he is in his office.U can meet him there itself.

jay:no problem.I will wait till he comes.

bani:Dont mind..It will be really late today till he returns.so its better to meet him in the office only.

jay:no..not at all..Actually i came here to meet him casually only..Nothing official.So i will wait till he is home.

bani:okay then, i will bring a coffee for u.sit down and wait here.

jay:yeah,sure..

After that bani left into kitchen to get his coffee.In the meanwhile jay who was sitting in the hall sofa is looking around the house like if any other person is present ecxept him and bani.And he came to know that bani is alone in this house.