Chapter 1

It was a normal Friday night for Meredith. All of her friends were talking about this party at a college that was roughly 3 hours away. Of course, Meredith wants to attend but she knows her mother, Ellis Grey, the world-famous general surgeon would throw a fit if she found out she's attending a college party that is 3 hours away. 

Meredith left her desk, where she was completing her homework, and she ran downstairs to ask her mom the question she was dreading to ask.

"Mom?".

"What, Meredith?", Ellis rudely asked her daughter.

"I was wondering if I can go to my friend's house for the night?", Meredith lied to her mom. Lying in this situation was the best thing to do.

"I guess, but I work tomorrow so don't be home late.", her mother gave in.

"Thanks, Mom.", Meredith said as she ran upstairs to pack a "bag".

After she packed some outfits that were "appropriate" for a college party, she got in her car and drove to her friend's house.

After about 5 minutes of a commute, she arrived at her friend's house, Allison. She got out of her car and knocked on Allison's door. Allison grabbed Meredith's hand and quickly brought her inside and they ran upstairs up to Allison's room.

"You're seriously wearing that?", Charlotte asked; another one of her friends.

Meredith looked down at what she is wearing, which was a grey Dartmouth shirt and some jeans.

"No, silly. I have my outfit in this bag.", she said as she walked over to Allison's bed to set her belongings out.

Meredith pulled out this black tight dress. She winked at her friends as she left the room to go to the bathroom to put it on. She also had a push-up bra that complimented her boobs perfectly.

She stepped out of the bathroom and all of her friends stared at her. "Now that's what I'm talking about!", Charlotte commented.

Meredith let out a slight chuckle. She then went into her bag to grab a pair of red high heels; not too high but enough to grab attention.

"Okay, are we ready?", Meredith asked.

Everyone grabbed their purses and left to drive to Maine, which was only 3 hours away from their small hometown in Massachusetts.