Chapter 5

She walked to the familiar apartment building however, she couldn't remember which apartment number was his. So, she made her way inside of the building and knocked on everyone's door.

After lots of stair climbing and harsh 'Nos', she finally found his apartment. When his familiar face opened the door he said, "Meredith? Did you leave something here?".

"No, um, can I come in?", she asked with a sorrowful look on her face. 

"Yeah, of course.", he said opening up the door more to let her in. "So, what's up? Did your study session get canceled? Are we picking up where we left off?", he said with a smirk on his face.

"No.", she said while walking over to the couch. She sat down and let out a loud sigh.

He sat down next to her and noticed that something was up, "Is everything okay?", he asked.

"Yes, well no.", she said finally admitting it.

"I know we just met last night but you can tell me anything.".

"Do you have a car on campus?".

"Yeah, a 1990 Porsche 911, why?", he asked with a concerned tone to his voice.

"We have a 3-hour car ride to know the true side of me.", she said while standing up.

"3- 3-hour, wh why?", he said flustered, standing up to grab his keys.

"I told you, I'll explain in the car.".

"Wh-where are we going?", he said while opening up the door and locking it.

"To my home, in Massachusetts.".

"Mass- Massachusetts.", he said repeating the last word she said, still confused. "Wait, I thought you lived here, in Bowdoin?", he asked.

"I told you, I'll explain in the car.", she said while walking up to the only Porsche in the parking lot. 

He unlocked the car and opened up the door for her. She got into the car, "Thanks.", she said as he closed the door.

He walked to the other side and got into the car. He turned it on and they buckled up. "You drive a nice car for being a senior in college.".

"Thanks, this car was my dad's favorite car.".

 "Oh, I'm sorry.", she added.

"For what?", he asked.

"You said was.".

"Oh yeah, I guess we have a lot to tell each other during this 3-hour car ride.", he said while pulling out of the parking lot, "So, why don't you start?". 

A/N: HAPPY SEASON 18 CONFIRMATION DAY! I hope you guys are as excited as I am!