2

Yoongi POV: 

I woke up and stretched, then went to take a shower. After i got done with my shower i smelled something so amazing coming from downstairs, I knew it was not Namjoon because he burned my toast every time i asked him to cook for me. "Good morning Yoongi, your food is downstairs on the bar" I heard an angelic voice from behind me and it was nobody other then Hoseok. "Ok ill be down there in a minute let me get changed." After he left my room i could not stop thinking about him, he was on my mind all the time and it was driving me crazy. 

3RD PERSON POV:

Yoongi left his room and went right to the kitchen to see what the amazing smell was, after all a sweet smell must have been cooked by a sweet person. He walked in the kitchen to a big feast of all his favorite breakfast foods. "Oh wow how did you know i liked all of these things." He asked Hoseok, "Well I talked to Joon and he told me all the things you liked to eat when you were on tour." Yoongi was amazed that Joon had remembered all of that. "Thank you so much i really appreciate it.". Hoseok was cleaning up as he got a call from Jimin, "one second Yoongi, i have to take this, enjoy you food." Hobi stepped into the other room and answered the phone. 

"Yes Jimin,"  "Why didn't you tell me that he was at your house." Jimin asked the Hobi. "Jimin you know that he was coming so why don't  you just come and see him for yourself." "Ok me and Jin will be there this afternoon.' " ok". He hung up and went back to the kitchen so he could eat. 

Yoongi was finishing up as he talked to Hobi about his career.  "So Yoongi or should i say Suga" Yoongi couldn't do anything but laugh at what Hobi said. "Well since your a friend of mine you can call me Yoongi" Hoseok jut giggled which melted his little heart. After breakfast they were both were cleaning up when they heard a knock at the door. Yoongi went to open it so Hobi could finish what he was doing. 

Jimin POV:

" I hope he is really here i am his biggest fan i love his songs." Jimin told Jin. "Well i hope i get to see my baby's it has been forever since I've seen them both." I aw the door open and i was not thinking Suga was going to answer it.  I screamed when he answered i think i hurt his ears by the way he was looking. 

Hoseok POV: 

I heard someone knock on the door, when i went to open it Yoongi told me not to worry that he world get it. I heard a scream and i knew who it was. "I'm so sorry Yoongi i didn't know he was coming right now I thought he was going to come later in the evening" "it's ok Hobi its so nice to have friends that don't  ask me for money or anything like that.". Jimin started jumping up and down, I was the only one that could make him stop. "Jimin, calm down its nit that serious." "Sorry Hobi i just cant believe I'm standing in front of him right now.". Yoongi was sitting in the living room after jimin and Jin left, so that was my time to go upstairs and play with my toys. 

3rd person POV:

Hobi had made his way upstairs o his room without locking the door first. Hobi had went into little space and grabbed his coloring book, paci, and his stuffie named Yoonie. What Suga did not know is that Hobi was actually a fan of his but Hoseok was never going to show it, "Yoonie why dont we ask Joonie to come play with us later when he gets back home". Meanwhile with Yoongi downstairs he got tiered and decided he was going to head to bed but as he got to the top of the stairs he could hear Hobi talking but not in his normal voice. Yoongi got closer to the door and opened it, and to his surprise he had seen the little playing with toys and looking at him in pure shock.

Hoseok POV:

I had heard someone come up the stair but I thought it as Joonie so i kept playing until i heard the door not mov i looked up about to greet my hubby but instead it was Yoongi, I dropped all my stuff and quickly slipped back into my big self. "Yoongi its nit what it looks like i swear". He just looked at me as a tear rolled down my face. "Hobi why didn't you tell me." Yoongi was still shocked but he understood what it was since his little brother was a little. "I don't want to freak you out so you can leave if you want I'll totally understand." I went to turn away just then i felt Yoongi pull his arm. "Hobi it's ok I'm not leaving you I'm staying right here.". I was shocked but I hugged him back and slipped back into little space, we stayed like that until i fell asleep on his shoulder." 

3rd person POV: 

Yoongi had felt Hobi breathing on his neck and he could tell that he was sleep so he got up and laced him in his bed and cleaned up his toys putting them away in the chest he had hidden under his bed. After he was all done cleaning he went back downstairs and he had seen Joon on the couch.   "So where have you been?". Yoongi sat don and just looked at him, he knew he had to tell he truth because that was his best friend and it would be wired to not tell him what had just happened.  "I wanna be Hoseok's caregiver." Namjoon's eyes widened at what he had just said.   "What no I'm not gonna let that happen- how did you even know?" "I was about to go to sleep then i heard a child like voice coming from his room when i went in there he was playing with his toys."   Yoongi wanted to take care of the little but since Jon was the current caregiver it was hi choice. " Fine but if you hurt my little brother we are going to have a really big problem.". Yoongi was so happy with what Joon has said, he went and hugged him. "Thanks bro i won't let you down.". After that he went to his room and went to sleep ready to tell his new baby the news.

A/N: So I'm sick but  this is fun to write since i have a whole idea for each chapter so we just gonna keep going.