13

Yoongi POV:

I woke up to see my baby boy sleeping peacefully. I got up and got myself together because I knew that he was going to the studio and that would be his first time going so I wanted to make sure everything was running smooth so we could have a smooth day. I packed a bag with all his favorite things so he wouldn't bother me. 

"Baby wake up, we have to go." I said and shook my baby's shoulder. 

"Daddy I don't want to go please let me stay in bed." I rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was." 

"Then you don't get to come to the BigHit building with me." He shot up when I said that.

"Ok daddy let's go your being a slow poke we have to be on time." I smiled at him 

He got dressed and when we were both ready to go we went to get in the car and then we haded off to the building. It was about a 2 hour drive so I put Hobi in the back just in case he wasn't Ed to sleep. The 2 long hours had passed and he was sleeping so soundly.

"Aww my love it's time to get up so we can go in and then you can go back to sleep." He opened his eyes a little

"Dada" I sighed as he was in baby space, that was the hardest for me because he always was a clingy baby when in baby space. So I just picked him up along with the he bag that I had packed and i took a deep, really deep breath as I walked into the building.

Heavy stares gazed apon me and Hobi as I was carrying a grown man in my arms with him having a pacifier in his mouth and clinging onto me. I got to the elevator and sighed in relief that nobody said anything to me about what was happening. I just wanted him to be down so he Could sleep and I could get to work so we could go back home. 

Hobi POV: 

I woke up due to the lac of Skin ship between me and Yoongi. I hated that he put me down and all I wanted to do was be with him, in his arms so that I could stay warm and feel safe.

"Daddy no" I said as he put me down

"Baby you know that I have to put you down." He said and kissed my cheek.

"But daddy I'm cold and I" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

A man with a all black suite and a bit shorter then me came in and looked at Yoongi. I could tell he was important by all the people he had following him around and but he way he looked at my daddy. He got down in front of me which made me scared that he was going to hurt me.

"Awww and you must be his little one Hoseok, I'm Hitman Bang but you can call me Bang PD." I smiled.

"Hi 'm Hobi and thwank you for letting me stay with my daddy." He just shook his head and talked to Yoongi on the other side of the room.

I got so bored that I went to grab the phone out of my backpack and all the toys that Yoongi had packed for me. I pulled out my coloring book and then my pencils, i stared coloring and coloring when the man eft Yoongi came over to me and patted my head.

"You are doing so good Seokie" I loved it when he praised me.

"Thank you daddy, but I wanna lay on you" he kissed my lips softly

"Baby if I let you lay on me you have to promise that you will lay down and not make any noice." It was going to be hard for me but I really wanted to feel his touch.

"Yes daddy I will be a good boy for you." I said and sat on his lap and clung onto him like a panda on a bamboo.

About 4 hours passed by and it was now 6 p.m an I noticed that Yoong had his headphones on and was working on a beat. I owed up to him and rubbed my eyes, he took his headphones off and let my butt to eve if i needed my nappy changed.  This was my first day in them and they were comfy to me. 

"Hi bubby we are about to go home so you can take a bath and then go to sleep." I looked confused

"Why daddy not take bath and lay with Seokie?" I started to feel tears in my eyes.

"Baby because I'm not done so you wll sleep with Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung." 

"No daddy I wanna stay here it's you." I said as I arched onto his neck.

"No baby, I said what I said now please go clean up so we can leave." 

I cried he whole way home which made Yoongi go crazy and I could tell then we stopped And he went crazy.

"JUNK HOSEOK SHUT YOUR MOUTH NOW AND GET OUT MY CAR IM SO SICK OF YOU CRYING WHEN YOU DON'T GET YOUR WAY GET OUT AND GO HELP YOUSELF I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME." He yelled and hit the wheel. 

" I got out the car and ran into the he house without saying anything to him or to Jin and Joon when I came in I wen to our room and went to the bathroom then locked the door all these thoughts running through my head. 

He no like Seokie

He hates me now

Seokie should be dead and gone.

A/N: so I'm leaving this with a cliff hanger for you guys to make everything  little more interesting. Go listen to "butter" it is out now Nd it is really good I'm currently listening to t Nd writing chapters for this ok and my other book so goodnight and enjoy.