34

Hobi POV:
It has been 3 days since Prince was born and he s no breathing on his own and he is healthy and stable. He has Yooni's amazing eyes and my smile. We were currently in the car on our way o our new house that we had bought while we were sitting in the hospital.

"Honey do you have him strapped in? I don't want him to fall out the seat or anything like that." I asked Yoongi.

"Yes babe now cam down you are over reacting just a little bit I promise that he will be ok." He told me while grabbing the bags.

Now I was worried only because someone leaked where we were and the address of the hospital so I was worried that something might happen to the baby and of course the mother in me was willing to do anything to protect my baby.

"Ok now let's go they told me that they have a ton of people out there that will stop the fans from getting to us o the baby but cover him up just in case. I don't want then to see the baby just yet I want to do that on my own time." Yooni said and I agreed and walked out the room and to the car.

We had finally made it hom and yes the fans and cameras were too much for me and my anxiety but I was ok and so was my little Prince.

"Wow Yoong the house is so pretty. Ho much does it cost?" I asked as I was looking at out condo.

"Baby don't even worry about a price I will cover all of that so you just have to stay here and take care of our little prince. " he kissed my head.

"Ok you can go lay down and rest while I get things unpacked and play with Prince for a little bit." I loved how he was being. Good dad already.

"Ok baby I won't be long I should be up by at least dinner time." I laid down and drifted off to sleep.

3rd POV:
Yoongi was currently on his phone while laying on the couch with Prince on his Chet. Prince must have liked Yoongi's heart beat because every time he went to lift him up he would cry until he was oh his heart again.

"AWWW you are so cute just like your eomma. He use to ay on m just like this when we first got together." Yoongi cooed at his baby and took a picture to post on his Twitter.

He posted it and as soon as he did there were the likes and the comments about the baby

He posted it and as soon as he did there were the likes and the comments about the baby. They were all really sweet and heart warming. He decided to go lay the baby with Hoesok and then go run to the store to suprise Hobi and Prince when they woke up from their nap.

Hobi POV:
I woke up to the sight of my beautiful baby with his eyes open and smiling at me. I woke up and moved around the condo to see where Yoongi was, and I didn't see him anywhere so I went back in the room and seen prince wrapped up n the bed sleeping.

 I woke up and moved around the condo to see where Yoongi was, and I didn't see him anywhere so I went back in the room and seen prince wrapped up n the bed sleeping

I took the picture and then uploaded it to twitter. I smiled at my baby and then went back to playing with my little one. Prince was starting to get hungry so I breast fed him.

"Hey I am home and I come back with your favorite." Yoongi said and I brought Prince out to the living room and laid him in his play pen.

"Baby you didn't have to I was going to cook for you." I kissed Yoongi's cheek and then grabbed some food.

He bought my favorite chicken Alfredo and then some drinks that I liked. I really loved him so much that I was willing to do anything for him.

"Baby so I was thinking that I can go on my world tour next month."

"Listen if it makes you happy then go ahead i am supportive and everything hat you do and Prince will understand." I said.

"Baby trust me I won't take tat long I will be back within 2 years and I will talk to you guys everyday I promise."

I knew it was going to be hard to take care of a baby by myself while my husband is away on tour for his fans. I love what he does and hopefully this will be the last of his tours until Prince is older and can understand what is going on.

"Hey how about we watch a movie. I'll get Prince and we can cuddle as a family." I nodded an got everything settled for the movie.

3rd POV:
Yoongi had Prince laying on his chest and Hobi was laying on his bottom half. Mostly his stomach, He was the most happiest man alive and nothing could change that. Going on tour won't be easy since he knew he was going to be gone for more then 2 years but he was going to make money to support his family as best as he could.

Yoongi noticed that Hobi and Prince had fell asleep. He grabbed the cover abd covered all 3 of them up and he kissed there foreheads and took a quick picture to save the moment.

"I promise that I will take care of you both and never let anything happen to you." He whispered and fell asleep himself.

A/N: ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT IN THIS BOOK. I am gong to do a double update so this chapter I just got done with and now I am editing the next one and the book will be over but don't worry the 2nd book is already in the works and easy to have the chapters posted.