10

3rd Person POV:

Hobi and Yoongi have been doing really well since the situation with Changbin and they have even became friends with the rest of the members of the SKZ gang. One morning Hobi and Yoongi were in the living room watching a movie together just as Jin and Joon were cooking lunch for the boys and their new friends that were coming over in a little while. 

"Hobi baby are you excited about your new friends coming over?" Yoongi asked the little

""Yes daddy. I really like them, they are really nice to me especially uncle Chan." Hobi smiled and kissed his daddy's nose.

"Well baby I'm glad that you like them so much and daddy is so sorry that he let all that happen to you." Hobi just nodded and smiled.

"Ok boys can you help me get the table ready they will be here any minute." Jin asked 

"Sure lets go baby." Yoongi stood up and helped the little to the dining room where they would be eating.

After they set the table they heard the doorbell ring and Hobi jumped up and down and opened the door to see his uncle Chan, Han, I.N, Seungmin, and Hyunjin. 

"Uncle Channie" the younger yelled and jumped into his arms.

"Well hey there buddy, have you been a good boy?" Chan asked and kissed the top of his head.

"Yes I have. I'm so happy that you came to eat with me." He smiled and laughed

"Hey you have 4 other uncles that are also here to eat with you." Han said crossing his arms acting like he was mad. 

"Sorry Hannie I just really missed Channie." Hobi said going to give the rest of them hugs.

"Ok guys come on in and eat i know you drove a long way." Jin said and gave everyone hugs.

The boys lived about an hour away from where Joon and Hobi's house was so that's why the only came to see them once a month or every other week.

"So how have you guys been holding up since you were free from a life of crime." Joon skied while they were all eating the amazing food Jin made.

"Well I'm not going to lie but I miss Changbin he had a nice soul he was just angry at the world for making him like that but I'm just glad that it'd all over and we have a real family now." Seungmin said while looking at the ret of his brothers. 

"Well you guys are family now and we are happy that you are all safe and sound." Jin said

After they all got done eating Jin and Hyunjin were in the kitchen washing the dishes and                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   everyone else was watching a movie and laugh ting at thing Hobi use to do when he was younger. The little was sleeping on his daddy's lap by the time everyone had left out the door and he looked so peaceful and unbothered. 

"He must have been really tiered after eating" Jin said kissing the top of his head. 

"Yeah it's ok you guys go to bed I can take him up the stairs when I'm about to go up there." Yoongi smiled and gave them both a hug as joon carried his boyfriend upstairs 

"Ew get a room" Yoongi laughed and went to get his baby so they could go to bed.

He was about to pick him up just when the little opened his eyes ad sat up

"Daddy where did everyone go?" He asked Yoongi with a baby voice which Yoongi loved

"They went home baby, you fell asleep when Chan was holding you" the little just shook is head and made grabby hands at his daddy.

Yoongi picked him up and took him upstairs to their new shared room that they moved all their stuff into and now Hobi's old room was a play room fro him whenever he wanted to get away.

"Ok baby I'm gonna go outside for a little bit you just stay here in bed" He tucked is by in and kissed his head.

"No daddy come lay wit me you know that I don't like sleeping by myself." He pouted

Yoongi walked over and kissed his lips 

"Baby I will just be on the balcony if you need me just yell my name ok?" Hobi shook his head and slowly went to sleep 

Yoongi was out on the balcony smocking when he got a next from his mom back in Daegu. His mom hasn't spoken to him since he left to be a partner and she wanted him to be a CEO just like his father was. 

Mother: When are you coming back home to run the company 

Yoongi: Never you know I don't want anything to do with that company

Mother: well what are you doing now because I seen on the news that you stopped making music

Yoongi: I haven't stopped making music I just took a break so I can spend time with my family.

Mother: The only family you have is me so don't you even dare try to get a new family I am all you have

Yoongi: You can kiss my sis if you think that you are my family.

He didnt text back after that he just went to sleep with his baby.

Yoongi POV: 

I woke up to an empty bed side I called my baby's Mae about 30 time but no answer I panicked and thought he was taken again so I got up and slid some pants on and ran out my room. I went downstairs and heard his amazing baby like laugh and calmed down. I walked in the living room and saw him playing with Jimin, V and Kookie. 

"TaTa when can we go to the park I really wanna play." Hobi smiled and begged

"Soon baby really soon" I cleared my throat and they all turned and looked at me.

"Daddy your finally awake." My baby got up and kissed me over and over again.  

"Woah did you really miss me that much" I asked him 

"Yes daddy you were sleeping forever and i heard chimchim down here so I came to play with them" i smiled at him and just let him continue to play. 

I went into the kitchen and the the food that Jin had made when i heard the doorbell ring I went to open it and when I did I couldn't believe who was standing right there in front of my eyes.

A/N: So yeah a cliff hanger I really like those things. I am starting a new story and the first chapter is out now if you want to go check that out it is called "Adopted by Sope" if you couldn't tell I am all here for the Sope ship. Well I'll see you later bye I purple you all.