19

3rd person POV:

The next morning Hobi and Yoongi got up and got dressed for the day since Hobi was going out with Vminkook, and Yoongi was going to the studio to work on the new song with Honey.

"Baby have you seen my keys and my phone I can't find them anywhere and I have looked all over then place" Hobi yelled from downstairs.

"No I haven't look in the bag that we bought yesterday from the mall since you were sleeping." Yoongi was coming down dressed all fancy.

"Ouuu damn. You look good and where are you going without me?" Hobi aid as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"I have a meeting and I have to work on a very big song with a feat. So I have to see if his label will allow it to happen."

"Well I am lucky to have a man that looks like a CEO and smells like one too." Yoongi gripped Hobi's butt.

"Well you know we can skip the netting and you can skip your little play date and we can stay here so I can destroy that ass of yours." Hobi blushed.

"No I think not now lets go we have a long day ahead of us." Hobi walked out the door and got in his car.

"Oh baby I forgot, if anyone starts following you around and ask you questions call me do not answer anything they ask." Yoongi said and kissed his boyfriend.

"Ok baby you don't have to worry about me. I Know what to do honey." Hobi drove off. To where he was going.

Yoongi went to the important meeting he had to go to and when he got there he saw his bestfriend Yoongi and the rest of the label managers in there sitting around the big table.

"So we all know we are here to talk about the new collab that these two want to have." Band PD said.

"Well if Honey is going to do this feature then he gets to make his 50% out of this. No money, No feature." Honey's manager said.

"Listen it can't be 50/50 if he didn't make or produce the song he is only on there to sing his part and go on about his day."  Yoongi was getting annoyed.

"Listen he will get 50% and that's my choice now I'm done here, Jooheon if you want to finish the song and beat today then we can do it right now." Jooheon and Yoongi went to the Genius Lab and got to work.

Meanwhile with Hobi, he was shopping in the mall with Vminkook. While also getting stares from the others since people now know he is with the rapper Agust D.

"Man don't you love being stared at by all these people since your kinda famous now." Jimin said laughing.

"Listen I am with him because I love him but I feel like people are judging me." Hobi said

"Listen they are all just stupid and jealous that you are with a superstar."  Tae said wrapping his arm around him.

Thy were in Victoria Secret when Hobi got a call from his boyfriend.

Hobi: hey baby how is the netting going?

Yoongi: It was frustrating but me and Honey are working on our song now

Hobi: ok babe just get home early so we can have a little fu I have a really good suprise the you might like.

Yoongi: Don't get me horny babyboy or I will make you come home right now. Hey listen I have to go I I've you so much baby

Hobi: OK I love you too so much

"Ok Hobi let's get that special outfit that you want to suprise mr. tounge technology with." Jungkook teased.

They were buying the outfit that looked like string when a girl came up to me and poured her dink on me. Which i made me slip.

"What is wrong with you? Why would you do that?" Tae said about to punch Lisa in her face.

"Listen you little slut you need to leave my man alone and he belongs to me and only me." She walked off as Hobi was crying on the floor.

"Hobi let's go we need to get you home and all cleaned up." Hobi didn't move he just kept crying for Yoongi.

"Someone call Yoongi cause he isn't gonna move unless Yoongi is here." V called Yoongi.

Tae: Um Yoongi we have a little situation with Hobi and he slipped and now he won't get up he keeps crying for you.

Yoongi: WHAT? I told him to call me if anything happened. What even happened that made him slip.

Tae: WEll this girl with a bob cut and she was tall poured her drink on him which made him slip and she said that you were his man and that he was a slut.

Yoongi: I will be there in a minute is he still crying? Put him on the phone for me. Hobi baby please stop crying and go with them so they xan take you home.

Hobi: No daddy I don't wanna go with them, I want you to come get me daddy.

Yoongi: Baby I won't make it in time please go home with them and I will be there as soon as you get there so lease go home with them .

Hobi: Ok daddy

They took hobi home as he was crying the whole time he was n the car.  When they get there Yoongi flung the car door open and got his baby out and took him inside and lid him on the couch.

"Ok baby calm down I am right here clam don for me and tell me what happened." 

"W-W-Well this girl came up to me and poured her drink on me and then called me a slut and then I didn't wanna come home without you daddy." Hobi said still crying.

"Baby it's ok she won't mess with you again. I want you to stay with me for wherever you go because I don't want that happeneing again." Yoongi changed his babies clothes and laid him down in their bed hoping that he woudn't wake up. He was going to handle this once and for all because she came after somthing that meant the world to him.

A/N: So 3 chapters in 1 day because I love yall. I said 3 because I am in the middle of editing the 3rd so I hope yall ready because thee next one is finna be REALLLLLL good and juicy.