⚠️ 7⚠️

⚠️TW: RAPE & ABUSE⚠️ Skip if your uncomfortable 

Hoseok POV:

I woke up again in a room with  bed, it was red and black everywhere I looked. I had remembered the conversation I had with Yoongi and I just wanted to see my brother I was really scared, I had no idea who that man was or how he knew Yoongi but I knew he is going to come and see me so I was a little bit happy. I was about to get off the bed hen I herd someone coming.

"Hey baby are you awake?" I looked over and saw the same man from earlier.

"Please leave me alone I will do anything just let me see my brother." I cried out

"No can do baby boy, not until you do what I want you to." He looked me up and down and bit his lip.

"Please just let me see my brother, I'll stay here with you if I get to see them right now." 

He slapped me in my face, "I said no, now stop talking." 

He pushed me down on the bed and was hovering over me biting my neck. I had never done this before, I wanted my first time to be special not by force I wanted everything to b over I just wanted to go home.

3RD POV:

Changbin started biting and licking all over Hobi's neck. Hobi was crying and kicking trying to get the man to stop and leave him alone but nothing worked.

"Stop moving you little slut just let master make you feel good." Changbin whispered softly.

"P-p-please stop. I don't want to do this." Hobi cried.

Changbin ignored him and took off their clothes. He knew that Hobi would try to run so he went and grabbed a whip, handcuffs, and a gag for him. Hobi had never seen anything like this, he was scared and wanted to be free again, but he did what he was told so he could see his brothers. 

"Ok baby I have a couple rules before I start." Changbin started handcuffing him with his hands behind his back and the gag in his mouth. 

1: Don't tell me no

2: don't run from me 

3: CALL ME MASTER

After he went over the rules Hobi started to cry because he knew what was abut to happen to him. He had went back to his big self when he slapped him the 2nd time. Changbin turned him over and pulled down his boxers. He kissed the left side of Hobi's ass and then the right, h gave it a light smack as he licked his lips. 

"Baby you look so tight,  no wonder Agust is so protective of you." Hobi was crying so hard at this point.

Changbin went and grabbed a small bottle of liquid stuff to help him better enter the boy. He poured some on his finger and rubbed it on Hobi's hole. He waited a couple seconds then entered him when he did this he heard a muffle scream and he smirked. 

"Please stop, please ,please." Hobi cried and tried to talk but he felt a hard smack on his ass.

"Didn't I tell you that you cant tell me no. Now be quiet or your brothers get a bullet through their heads." He said with a deep voice.

Changbin was thrusting at a fast pace making Hobi cry every time he did. He would slap Hobi in his face every time he asked him to stop and he went harder and harder every second. 

"Ugh baby I'm close, your so tight" He came inside the boy and pulled out when he was done.

"Now there is a bathroom right there if you can walk then get up and go clean yourself up and then you can see your brothers." Changbin took everything of of Hobi and left the room. 

Hobi' POV: 

I couldn't believe what just happened. I cried so hard as the felling of him in me was absolutely nasty. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed in the outfit that was in the closet. I limped back to my bed as my body was hurting so much. I heard a knock at my door and i told them to come in, I saw 2 boys that looked like brothers but I didn't say a thing I just looked away. 

"Hi my name is I.N and this is my bestfriend Seungmin." I.N said.

"He won't touch you again, he only does that 1 tie to them and then he doesn't do it again I promise." Seungmin tried to give me a hug but I backed away afraid that he would hurt me to.

"Well we can take you to see your brothers now like you asked." I.N grabbed my hand and lead me to the basement where I was when we first got here. 

"Joon" I yelled and ran into his arms and hugged him so tightly. 

"Oh my gosh Hobi, I thought I lost you. Did he hurt you baby?" I looked up a t him.

"Yes he did. He touched me where I have never been touch and it hurt so bad Joon. I just want Yoongi and I want to leave."I still hugged him and also hugging Jin at the same time.

"HE DID WHAT OH HELL NO THATS IT LET ME GO I WANT TO KILL THAT FUCKER FOR TOUCHING MY BABY BROTHER." Chan came in the room with the key to the handcuffs and Han came in with some food and drinks for the 3. 

"Listen he is really nice it's just that the man that you guys live with or who ever he is to you, he owes our boss a ton of money and I guess he took the most valuable thing to him  and that is you guys." Chan was putting the handcuffs away that were around Jin and Namjoon's wrist.

"Wait you mean to tell me that Suga also Agust D or whoever he s owes your boss some money so he took us. What does that solve."

"Well we were only suppose to take the little one but our members accidentally went in the wrong room and gassed you guts to so we had to take you too." Han explained. 

'Well can you please let us go" I asked 

" well you guys have your own rooms that he wants us to lock you in." Chan said.

"No please let me stay with them I don't wanna be alone" I said. 

"Fine but don't make him mad or he will beat you until your dead." That sent chills up my spine as they lead us to the room I was in before. We went to sleep as the night falled.

Yoongi POV: 

I went to the only people I knew would hep me in this type of situation. 

"Jimin, V, and Jungkook. I need your help with something." They let me in their house and we sat in the kitchen.

"A long time ago I was in a gang called SKZ and once i became a raper I left the gang and the Leader became mad so I payed him some money once I had enough to leave me alone. But i guess he found out that I now had a family so noW he wants me back n his gang." 

"What does that have to do with my you are here and need out help" Jungkook asked while sitting on Jimin's lap.

"They kidnapped Joon, Jin, a-and my baby." I tried to hold back my tears.

"Why didn't you say that when you first came in lets go we don't have time to waste"