A new beginning- It kicked in

There is a legend of a tall man who wears a dark blue fedora, dark blue clothes, dark blue shoes, and has dark blue skin... this man haunted the Televisions of the pale city with his thin structure, and his bony hands... they say when he takes you to the T.V he shows them his face THEN kills them himself, they would describe him as a cruel relentless monster. 

They weren't fully correct

Back then "or rather... in a future tense" the very same man was kind and forgiving, determined and brave. However he was backstabbed, betrayed, left to rot, cast away like a broken toy.

Lonely is not being alone... it's the feeling no one cares. 

So now he was fueled by one thing 'RAGE' he searched and search every corner, every inch, every crevice, crack, and home of the pale city. No such luck was granted to him. 

He then started interrogating the people of pale city who were still alive... Each one... meeting horrific ends. 

He would catch the people who often ran from him and pick them up by their shoulders and he would yell at them, "WHERE IS THE GIRL IN THE YELLOW RAINCOAT! WHERE IS SIX!" 

They all replied they didn't know who he was talking about... each one of them met horrific ends. He didn't care how he did it either it varied between choking, bone breaking, or just ripping someone in half with brute strength. He always took each of their souls right after the horrific deed. 

Each time he told himself "It will be worth it in the end right? I will finally be at peace..." 

He was wrong, and he knew it

What was killing people going to do for him? Satisfaction? A little but not enough, the souls did nothing but make him stronger and upset.

He regretted killing a few, one being a very well-fit man. He emerged from the T.V and the man ran, eventually he started fighting, he was good as well he even made the thin man's nose bleed.  Then he was tired and he finally was caught,the struggle made the Thin man, beyond angry so what he did was he played ennie meanie minnie moe with him. 

He broke his toes,then his legs, then his fingers, then his arms, then his ribs... The tired prey screamed to almost no end all the while the thin man maintained eye  contact with him in an emotionless expression.

Then finally... he picked him up by his head with one hand and then squeezed, and squeezed until...

POP! 

He regretted it right after not only was it grotesque, it was something a monster would do, but yet again.... 

What else was new?

Now finally there was no one else to ask questions to, he couldn't find her... he flew into a blind Rage soon after, and he returned to what was his home and prison... the signal tower. It's where he sat for so long until he was finally granted temporary release from it to hunt souls for not only for him to gain power but for IT.

"GOD DAMMIT!" He shouted "WHERE IS SHE! HOW COME NO ONE HAS SEEN A GIRL IN YELLOW! IT'S THE MOST STAND-OUT COLOR!"

"It's possible that she isn't in the city. People have left to escape your grasp though it's difficult it's never  impossible."

"If that's true then....then..." 

He would never reach her....The tower bounded him to pale city he wasn't able to leave this place.... He lost.

"FUCK!" He shouted  "THAT EXAMPLE OF GOD'S MISTAKES IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE JUST LIVING THE LIFE AS I AM STUCK HERE FOR ETERNITY!?"

"It would seem so as anywhere is better than here." said the tower's many eyes.