nineteen

a/n
thank you guys for 10k reads I never expected this fanfic to reach as many people as it did and I will be forever grateful :)

my readers are my absolute favorite people. you guys manage to make my day better just with your funny little comments so thank you. <3

TW. this chapter may be triggering, please don't read if you don't feel comfortable reading it.

(contains domestic abuse { verbal } )
I will summarize the chapter in the comments if you need me to, just lmk :)

-

raelynn awoke to her phone ringing. she sighed and rolled over in her bed, reaching for her phone and answering, not even checking who it was.

she put her phone up to her ear.

"raelynn?"

her sisters shakey voice echoed through the phone.

"taylor? what's wrong? are you okay?"

"can... raelynn can you come get me?" taylor sniffled

"of course I can, where are you? are you at home?"

"yeah I'm at... at home-"

"okay, d'you want me to stay on call with you?"

"yes please," taylor sniffled, her breathing was shakey.

"okay," raelynn said quietly, not wanting to startle her sister. she got up out of bed, not bothering to change out of her pajamas and going to find her keys.

she grabbed her keys and practically ran out of her apartment.

her mother and father weren't the nicest people, infact they're the reason why she moved out as soon as she turned 18.

she quickly got into her car and set Taylor on speaker.

"what happened?" raelynn asked, starting up the car.

"I... I... decided to come out to mom and dad. they kicked me out so... so now I'm sitting in... in the rain with my things..."

"in the rain? taylor I'm coming as fast as I can I promise."

"thank you." taylor croaked.

taylor had come out to her sister as bisexual back in 2019. it was a difficult time for taylor, it was alot of pressure especially since she was only thirteen at the time.

when raelynn had arrived at her parents house, taylor was indeed sitting out in the rain with her luggage.

raelynn hopped out of the car and jogged over to her little sister. taylor had her head hidden in her arms and she was sobbing.

she took hold of her sisters arms and pulled her up into a hug.

taylor nuzzled her head into the crook of raelynns neck, sobbing.

she wrapped her arms around her little sister tight, not wanting to let go anytime soon.

taylor pulled away from the hug when she heard her parents front door click. her mother was stood out on the doorstep.

"put your stuff in the car and get in," raelynn whispered to her sister quietly.

taylor nodded and picked up her suitcase, jamming it in the back seat.

raelynn walked forward a few steps, leaving a one meter distance between her and her mother.

"do you feel good about what you've done?" raelynn growled

"yes, I feel great, thanks." her mother replied, smiling to herself.

"oh FUCK YOU!" raelynn yelled

"that is no way to speak to your mother!"

"you're no mother of mine." raelynn snarled.

her mom looked taken aback by raelynns statement.

"you won't be seeing us again." raelynn growled.

"GOOD! I don't want to see that disgusting little-"

"watch how you FUCKING speak to her."

"I beg your-"

"No, I've had enough of you and your bullshit. don't even classify us as your children anymore. I'm done." raelynn said, turning around and walking to her car.

her mother stood at the door, her mouth agape and a disgusted look on her face.

raelynn closed the car door behind her and pulled down the window, putting her arm out of the open window and pulling the finger towards her mom.

she started rushing out towards the car, her father following down after her, confused.

raelynn started the car and drove away, her arm still out of the window with her finger raised.

as they got further from the house, she brought her arm back in, winding the window back up.

raelynn glanced at her soaking little sister and then looked at herself in the mirror.

they were wet as fuck.

"I love you rae," taylor muttered, looking up at her older sister.

"I love you too,"

short chapter ok, I'm sorry.
my school starts back up on monday
so I may not be able to update as frequently but I'll try my best.

I love you please remember to drink
water and have something to eat.