BEIGGINING OF MANZIL...

KS decides to read the diary titled as MANZIL she makes herself comfortable on the chair which was there in front of HM'S chair...

She open's the first page of the diary, the diary consists of 8 chapters:

1) QURBAT
2) MARASSIM
3) MOHABBATEIN
4) QATRA
5) ZOOR
6) FANNA?
7) QAHAR
8) AZIYAT

As all the topics were written in Urdu KS didn't understand anything on the first page but she was realizing that each word has a depth of emotions of the writer.

She turns the page and reaches on the first chapter labbled as qurbat

She starts reading the first chapter:

                                                     QURBAT

24 Feb 2020
Hamara transfer Lucknow ke mahila police thane me hua hamne kabhi sapne me bhi yeah nhi socha tha ki ham sirf duty krne nhi balki rishtey banane ja rhe h.

Ese rishtey jinki kalpna bhi koi nhi krsakta vo rishtey jinhe hamne apni jaan se jayda mana unhi rishton ne aaj hame iss morr par laake chod diya h.

As KS starting reading further she hears a voice she lifts her head up and was shocked, she saw HM sitting in front of her on her chair, HM was just starring at her.

She murmured MS but there was no reply, pushpaa jii she shouts...

PS: kya hua madam aap aise kyu chila rhi h..

PJ voh, she points her finger towards the chair of HM and speaks dekhiye MS hame hame ghurr rhi h voh,

PS was clueless she looks towards the chair and find no one, she just puts her hand on KS'S forehead and asks aap thik toh hain vha koi nhi h.

KS just looks towards her and while wipping the sweat from her forehead speaks, ham ham thik h aap ja sakti h.

PS:par

KS: hamne kha na jaiye,

PS leaves while KS closes her eyes in fear and just hides her head in her shivering palms, her body was full of sweat and she was shivering. She again lifts her head and again sees HM sitting infront of her and starring her.

KS:yeah yeah kya horha h hamare sath, lagta h yeah hamari parikalpna h ham aage padhna shuru krte h.

She continues the diary,

Ham jab Lucknow ke beech sehri ilake se guzar rhe the tab hamne dekha ek senior head constable, aur do constables ko bhagte hue unke sath ek bholi si shakal ka shatir chor bhi tha aur ek mahila Jo thane me hi kaam krti thi.