Epilogue💜

Usual day in mpt everyone were doing there baketi except KS she was completing her work.

SS:PJ agar MS than a chodkar chalijati toh?

PS: toh kya santu (while doing her over acting) is thane me Hitler ka raaj hota sare case laat ghoso se solve hote.

SS:haww PJ aap KM KO Hitler bol rhi h.

Everyone stares santu including KS,

CC: uff yeah masumiyat.

PS turns in the direction of Santu and Cheetah while KS gets up and comes and stands behind PS.

PS: Hitler! Huhh Daayan h vo Daayan aaj firse tumhari KM ne daal jaladi chalo thik h vo toh unka Roz ka h par hamari bhi toh soche hamare bhi kuch Arman h hame bhi daadi bana h par vo toh bahot durr ki baat h yeah aur lalla toh sath me waqt hi nhi bitate toh chota lalla kya asman se ayga. Jab lalla ghar pe hota h toh karishma bhar hoti h aur jab karishma ghar pe hoti h toh lalla bhar hota h indono KO khii bhar Jana chahiye khii ghumne tabhi toh Arman jayenge......

Suddenly PS notices Santu holding her stomach she asks what happened and suddenly she heards the sound of someone loading the gun she turns back and finds KS glarring at her and KS starts walking in her direction and she starts taking her steps back.

KS:toh ham daayan h?

PS:hehe ham ham toh kehrhe the ki aap chudeil ham hamara matlab h aap park haa pari h.

Suddenly HM enters inside the than a she was looking angry and after seeing the drama she becomes furious and shouts,

HM:kya horha h yha par?

Everyone stands in attention and greets her, hai hind maddamsir.

HM:hmm jai hind, KS hamare cabin mein ayee.

She roared and went inside her cabin. Everyone was clueless that now what happened while KS just gulps her saliva and with baby steps goes inside the cabin.

In cabin:

HM is sitting on her chair engrossed in her work whereas KS is standing in front of her with her hands fold behind her back,

KS: MS aapne bulaya?

HM just lift her head up and her eyes were enough to tell KS that she is very angry.

HM: character report complete h?

While all the mpt members including billu were standing near the corner and were hearing the conversation.

KS:MS vo bas ham complete kar hi rhe thee.

HM:hmm dekha hamne kitne ache se aap kaam kr rhi thii, aisa hota h kaam SI KS. (She shouted)

While KS just shivered in fear. Whereas HM notices mpt members outside the cabin,

HM:Jo udhar kaan laga ke sun rhe h agla no. Inn logo ka h.

After listening to HM'S warning everyone rushed back to their work. While KS continues.

KS: so....sorry MS ham abhi puri krdete h.

HM:rehne dijiye KS aap se ek kaam nhi hota h.

While KS became sad and bows her head down whereas HM tried to control her laugh but failed and started laughing loudly.

HM: hahaha KS apni shakal toh dekhiye hhahahahha.

KS was clueless she was just looking towards HM who was busy laughing.

HM: dekhiye toh apni shakal hahaha kesi laal pili hogyi h, ham mazak kr Rhee thee.

While HM'S smile disappears after seeing a tear skipped from KS'S eye. She just rushed towards KS and puts her hand on her shoulder and speaks,