BREAKDOWN

HM was stunned to see KS in her bedroom she didn't know how to react while she notices her condition, her paled face, red eyes, marks on her cheeks, and her bleeding hand.

HM: KS aap aap thik h? Apka hath pe toh chot lagi h aap rukiye ham ham first aid laate h.

HM was angry with KS but after seeing her condition she just forgets everything and rushed to bring the first aid. While KS was just looking at her.

HM came near KS and holds her hand to apply antiseptic on the wound but KS removes her hand.

HM:KS yeah aap kya kar rhi h, davai lagane dijiye dekhiye kitna khoon beh RHA h.

KS:(smiles) DA....darddd pas...pasnd h hame.

She was not able to speak and stand properly while HM detected something wrong she just moved towards KS and smells her, she understands that she was drunk and this made her furious,

HM:KS aapnee pii rakhi h?

KS just noddes, which made HM more angry she just holds her wrist tightly and speaks,

HM: aapki himmat kese hui, aur aapko hua kya h kyu kar rahi h ESA bartaav aap.

KS: aap hame chod kar jaa rhi h?

HM was shocked to hear KS'S words she just took her steps back and didn't know how to react while she speaks,

HM: aapne hamari diary padi h?

KS:yeah hamare sawal ka jawab nhi h,

HM: MATLAB aapne padhi h, (she was furious and just outbursts on KS) Hame yeah samajh nhi aata ki aapme itni himmat aati kaha se h KS har baar ka h yeah aapka kisi ki baat nhi suni kisi ke orders follow nhi krne, aur haa sunna chahti h na aap ki ham ja rahe h ya nhi toh suniye, HAA jaa rhe h ham le rhe h Lucknow se transfer or ab vajah mat puchiyega, tang aagye h ham aaplogo se thak chuke h aaplogo se dhoke kha kha ke.

While a tear skipped her eyes and she turns her body in other direction so that she can't see KS.

KS just walks towards her she was not able to walk properly but somehow managed to dragg herself in front of her MS.
She stands in front of her and bows her head she was shivering and her hands and legs were becoming weak while she speaks,

KS:ba.....bah...bahot taqleef di h na ma.maddam siirr ham...hamne aap...apko toh uski (sobbing) uski aa...aap hame Jo saja degi ha..hame manz...or h aap apna saar.......Sara gussa ham....hmpe nikaal lijiye MS par pls pls hame chod kar mat jaiye.

HM was becoming weak but to look bold in front of KS she just turns her face in another direction.

KS just comes infront of her face and speaks while looking into her eyes,

KS: ham ham jante hai aap...apko bahot dard pahocha h bahot dukh pahocha h, usko ham ab thi....thi...thik nhi krsakte MS bas apse apne gunaho ki maafi maang sakte hai, aur ham ham yeah nhi kehrhe ki aap sab bhul Jaye ham bas itna keh rhe ki jitni jitni bhi bhadass hai aapke andar aaj sab nikal dijiye ham par ham khade h aapke samne.

There was no reply from HM so KS just holds her hand and was about to slap herself while HM pushes her,

HM:(coldly) chali jaiye yhaa se isee pehle ham ham apko dhake maarke nikale.

KS was deeply hurt with her statement but she didn't want to loose her at any cost she just comes nears her and falls in her feet's and holds her feet's and speaks,

KS:Plss Plss MS Plss mat jaiye Plss ham....hamse hui h galti aap aap saja dedijiye ham ham khusi khushi vo swikar hai par Plss MS hamse muu mat feriye ham marr jayenge Plss MS ham nhi reh payenge aapke bina, hame nhi banana SHO hame bas hamari MS vapis chahiye bass, aap aap Jo bolengi ham vo krenge kabhi kabhi kisiko nhi marenge bas hame chod kar mat jaiye.

She was crying harshly while tears from her eyes falls on HM'S feet's. Whereas HM never imagined that KS loved her so much but she was in no mood to forgive her.

HM:(coldly) KS uth jaiye.

KS doesn't leave her feet's while drugs started doing their work she started coughing badly which made HM numb she just holds her by her shoulder and makes her stand and rubbs her back and speaks,

HM:KS sshhhhh shant shant hojaiye.

While tears were still flowing down her eyes and she was coughing harshly and was only uttering, Plss ha...hame chod kar mat jaiye......jaiyeee.

HM just holds her hand and make her sit on the sofa she wipes her tears and offers her water but she rejects it. HM holds her face and makes her drink some water and then she sits beside her and asks,

HM:ab ab thik lag RHA h?

There was no reply from KS she was just sitting on the sofa with her head bowed down in front of HM. She starts feeling some different kind of sensation in her body it seems like drugs has start showing their side effects.

HM notices a red drop falls on the sofa she just holds KS'S chin and lifts her head up she was shocked to find her mouth bleeding while the blood was making a path out from her(KS'S) mouth. HM was not able to digest that why her mouth is bleeding while her head was filled with different type of dark thoughts.

She just holds her face and starts cleaning her lips and the lower part of her face while she was stuck with the same question that what is happening, she just notices an injection in KS'S pocket which was about to fall on the ground, HM just holds the syringe in her hand Is it what I am thinking no no how can it be possible KS can't go to this level.

HM: karishma Singh yeah kya h?

There was no reply from KS which was making HM angry she just tried to be calm and asked again.

HM:KS yeah kis cheez ka injection h bataiye (in a calm tone)

Still she didn't reply which made HM furious and she shouts,

HM: jawaaaaab diiiiijiye KS yeah kis cheez ka injection h.

KS:d.....dru.....dru......drugs.

HM: (just raises her hand) karishmaaaaa.

While KS closes her eyes tightly in fear.
Anger was visible on HM'S face she wanted to slap her that how dare she consumed drugs after being a cop. But she closes her eyes and calmed herself. After seeing KS'S NAD health.

KS: ruk kyu gayi, maar lijiye MS ham is....isi layak..

Her vision starts getting blurred and she just tilts down towards the sofa.

HM:(while showing concern) KS

KS starts lossing her senses she was not able to walk or speak while HM drags her towards the bed and made her lie down on the bed while she sits beside her and was caressing her hairs and she finds out that KS is gone in a deep sleep but after seeing the syringe tears start flowing down her eyes, she was crying silently while holding her head while KS uttered, MS pls hame chod kar mat jaiye.

To be continued......