OUTRAGE!!!!

Sun rays from the north directly emerges from the window to KS'S face. Because of Sun rays her sleep disturbs and she tries to open her eyes but her head was painning badly and she was feeling dizzyness she some how opens her eyes and took some minutes to adjust her view.

She looked around her atmosphere and was shocked to find out that it was MS'S room. Just then she notices a drip on her hand connected with an glucose bottle. Her eyes widens, yes she didn't remember what happened. She was feeling very thirsty as if she hasn't consume water from days while her hands and legs were numb and it was hard for her to move them.

She had many question in her head, how come I am here? what has happened? why this drip is connected to my hand? am I suffering from something? If I am here in her room then where is she? Have I again messed up everything?

Suddenly she notices a shadow on the left corner of the room she looked up and found HM standing their and starring at her. But she thought that again it was illusion because she didn't remember what has happened and how she was drunk she didn't remember anything.

KS just smirks and speaks to HM who she was thinking the illusion,

KS:idhar bhi agye tum? Par hame tumhari baton se koi farak nhi padta h tum sirf hamari kalpana ho aur kuch nhi ab kya dekhte hi rahoge ya jaoge bhi yha se.

For some seconds HM was clueless but then she understood what is happening and she decides not to speak anything and just stare her.

Illusion (according to KS) was not disappearing which was making her furious she just shouts, jaooo yha se.

But still there was no movement, she picks the steel bottle which was placed near the bed and was about to through on HM just then PS arrives on the entrance of the room and speaks,

PS: rukjaiyeeee, yeah kya kar rhi h aap udhar sachmein MS khadi hain.

PS'S words made KS numb she didn't know how to react, her hands started shivering, she slowly places the bottle back from the place she picked it up and slightly move her head towards HM who was still staring her she just looked in her eyes for a couple of millisecond and then bowed her head down, she was not in the state to make any type of eye contact with her.

She took couple of minutes to process everything while HM moves her head and tells PS to leave, PS lefts leaving KS, HM, and silence in the room.

KS started getting flashbacks, flashbacks of their untouched bond, flashbacks of their golden friendship, flashbacks of how MS use to love her. While tears made a way from her eyes to her cheeks.

She just removes the tube of glucose bottle with her shivering hands, from where glucose was transfered inside her body.
Till the time she got up from the bed her eyes turned dark red as she was in the pool of guilt, it was hard for her to walk as if her legs has been jam for days while dragging her feet's she came in front of HM.

She lifted her head up and after seeing HM'S face tears started rolling down her eyes she was trying hard to control her emotions but was failing miserably.

She just moved her shivering hands towards her checks and as she touched her cheek there had an different type of sensation in her body she had goosebumps her happiness had no bounds yes her MS was standing in real she was there she just cupped her face and hugged her tightly.

Whereas HM was just standing like a statue there was not a single emotion on her face while KS was tighting her grip within each second as she don't want her MS to go anywhere.

Its been more then two minutes KS was hugging her MS and was crying harshly but she didn't get a back hug as well as she didn't got any reply.

KS:(while hugging MS) Madda......maddamsirrrr ham......

Before KS could complete HM closes her eyes in frustration she wanted to calm herself but what KS did made her more angry and she pusshes her brutually.

KS was about to fall but manages to stand. She was dejected she just lifts her head and was stunned to find her MS furious and anger was visible on her face she was clueless that what has happened she just gulped and tried to speak but HM interrupted,

HM:basssss hogya, khabardar Jo ek lafz apne mu se nikala toh.

KS: MS k....ky...kyaa baat h? Apko kab.....kabhi it.....itne gusse me nhi nhiii dekh.....dekhaa.

She was fumbling and it was being hard for her to speak.

While HM shouts Pushpaaa jiii, PS rushed and came inside the room while HM continous,

HM to PJ: bataiye inhein kya hua h varna ham batayenge toh khii hamare muu se kuch ulta socha na nikal jayee.

PS:ji.....jiii....jiii MS

HM's anger was on 7th sky while CC and SS was also present their and was listening all this from outside the room. While PS continuous while bowing her head down because all were frightened and didn't had guts to face up HM'S outrage.

PS:aaapppp......aappp

HM:PJ boliyee!!!!

PS:app raa...ratko MS ke ghar aayi thi aur aap.....aapne pii rakhi thi apki haalat bahot kharab thi aur apkee haa....hath se khoon bhi beh RHA tha aur aapn......aapnee......

KS was listening this cluelessly while she was getting some flashbacks that how she consumed Alcohol but she was not able to remember properly while PS was not able to continue her words she was fumbling badly.

PS: aaap.....aapneee,

HM crushed her teeths and shouted DRUGSSSS le rakhe thee!

She roared so loudly that everyone present in the house had goosebumps while KS took her steps back in fear.

KS:DRU.....DRU.....DRU.....DRUGSS?

HM:jii haa drugs or yeah hi nhi aap pichle teen din se yha drugss ke nashe me behosh padi h. Yeah hai aapki asliyatt
KARISHMAAAAA SINGHHHHH? (she roared)

TO BE CONTINUED......