CHEMICAL IMBALANCE

KS was stunned after hearing that she had consumed drugs and she was here at her MS'S house from past three days. She was not able to make any type of eye contact with HM as well as she was not able to remember that how she consumed drugs she just remembered that she was sitting in the park alone when a drunk men came and sit next to her.

While HM was glaring at her and was fumming in anger and she speaks,

HM: shukra manaiye SI KARISHMAA SINGH ki hamne aapka arrest warrant nhi nikalvaya warna drugs toh aap bhi janti h ki illegal h hamara bharosa toh aap kabka Todd chuki h aur ab kya desh ki janta Jo police ko itna manti h unka bharosa bhi todna chahti h?

Hamara bharosa toh aap kabka Tod chuki h, this sentence broke KS to core.

PS: MS ham.....hamee lagta h ki.....ki KM shay.....shayad hosh me nhi....nhi thi is....isliye unn....unnne drugs liye varna vo bhi Jan.....jantiii h ki..ki dru...drugs kit..kitne khata.....khatarnak..... Ho...hote hai.

PS was not able to speak properly because they have seen HM:S anger from last few days.

HM:Achaa!!! Hosh me kyu nhi thi? Drugs aur yeah alcohol yeah sab kha se layi aap jha tak ham jante h apke pass license nhi h alcohol kharidne ka toh kha se layi?

There was no reply from KS as she was trying to remember what had happened but she was not able to remember. While HM shouted,

HM:hammm kuch puch rhe hai SI KARISHMAAA SINGHHH,
kha se layi aap drugs?

KS just shivered and just gulped her saliva and speaked,

KS:ham....hame kuch kuch yaa....yaad nh...nhi aar...arha MS.

HM:(smirked) bahot ache aapne Jo Jo kra h na hamari gair hazri mein hame sab pata h SI KS. Kaunsa tareeka hua yeah puri raat jagkar kisi ki personal diary padho uske baad khudko nuksaan pahuchao fir achanak se gayab hojao aur fir nashe mein apne senior ke ghar aao aur Jo Mann mein aaye bagdo koi sense of responsibility h aap mein?
She was furious but still somewhere she cared for KS.
Vo toh acha hua ki aapka checkup hamne hamare personal family doctor se karaya varna agar yeah baat out hojati ki mpt ki SI KS drugs leti h toh aap soch bhi nhi,sakti ki aapke karan pure department par kitne sawal uthay jaate kuch socha bhi h apne?

Flashback (three days back)
As KS dozes of and sleeps HM thought that she will be fine after she comes in her senses. HM was sitting near her its been an hour KS didn't show any movement and at that time HM realized that she is not sleeping but Unconcious, she immediately called her doctor and found out that her body is under the control of high dose drug and it will take time to bring her to normal state. We can just transfer glucose in her body stated HM'S doctore, HM noddes and they gave her the drip treatment.

Whatever happened made HM furious and she called all the mpt members to her house. It was night and everyone was clueless that what has happened everyone was sitting in the lounge when HM entered from her room.

Everyone greets her with a smile on their faces , jai hind MS.

HM:(with an blank expression) jai hind.

SS:(Exicitidly) MS aap janti nhi h hamne aapko kitna miss Kara sachme thana bilkul adhura h aapke bina.

HM just ignores SS and speaks,

HM:PJ, KS kha h?

PS: MS vo KM ghar par h aaj subha unki tabiyat thik nhi thi toh hamne unhe aaram krne ke liye kehdiya hamari night duty thi toh ham ghar nhi jaa paye.

They decide not to tell HM about how KS was found unconscious in her cabin because they don't want her to get worry as according to them everything was fine in the present.

HM(smirked) achaa! Yani KS ghar par h?

PS:(cluelessly) Jii MS.

HM: aap sab hamare kamre me jaiye aur dekhiye udhar kya h.

Everyone: kya baat h MS?

HM:jitna kha h utna kijiye.

Everyone just walked inside HM'S room and was shocked to found KS in that state she was lying on HM'S bed while her body was covered with blanket and their was an wet cloth on her head to balance her temperature while drip was attached to her hand and glucose was been transfered inside her body her whole face had turned pale and she was lying like she was in coma.

PS just rushed towards her and tears started flowing down her eyes she just holds her hand tightly and questioned, yeah yeah kya hogya aap aap. Whereas cheetah and santu also had tears in their eyes as well as they were clueless that what has happened.

While HM enters, there was pin drop silence in the room, they could just hear the sound of her footsteps coming closer.

PS:MS (Sobbing) yeah yeah KM ko kya hogya h aur yeah yha keh se. Kuch toh boliye.

HM:(heatedly) chinta mat kijiye kuch nhi hua h inhe, bas drugs ka heavy dose lelia h.

Everyone was stunned they couldn't believe what they heard,

PS: yeah.....yeah kaise hosakta h KM toh kabhi drugs,

SS: haa MS yeah toh impossible h KM jaisi imandar officer aisa kar hi nhi sakti h.

CC: jii MS KM drugs kya koi bhi,nashe wali cheez KO chuu bhi nhi,sakti h.

HM just closes her eyes to calm her anger and speaks,

HM:(calmly) kya ham jaan sakte h ki hamari gair hazri mein kya kya hua h.

Everyone just looked towards each other and decides to tell HM that how she(KS) was found fainted in the cabin and they also don't know the actual reason. Whatever HM heard made her mad and violent and she shouted,

HM: ESE chalate h thana? Bas 2 din ke liye kya gye ham aaplogo se kuch dhang se nhi hua bahot ache (while clapping) hame Garv h apni team par. Aur aapki SI KS ne sari hadee par kardi h andaza bhi h applogo ko ki insab ke vajah se hamara thana band bhi hosakta h. Aur agar KS ko koi is halat me dekhleta toh unki naukri bhi jaa sakti thi. Aur agar unhe kuch hojata toh, nashe me hi thi na vo koi bhi gadi akar takar maar sakti thi. Yeah umeed nhi thii aplogo se, (fake laugh) sach toh yeah h ki aaplogo se koi umeed rakhni hi nhi chahiye.

Everyone was listening to her while bowing their head down while HM continuous,

HM: ek mint, aapne kha ki KS hamare cabin mein behosh mili thii?

Everyone: jii MS.

HM:CC hame sara CCTV footage chahiye hamare cabin ka abhi isi waqt.

CC noddes and in couple of time he brought the CCTV footage, HM just inserted the pen drive inside the laptop and turns the video on.

Everyone was left speechless and shocked, KS was behaving like a mental patient she was talking to herself, she was crying while reading the diary, she was harming herself, and when she thrower the penstand on the mirror everyone was shocked they couldn't believe. Except HM everyone else were clueless that what is there in the diary.

While HM just showed the recording to her doctor and when doctor examined KS, she came with an conclusion that KS is suffering from chemical imbalance in her subconscious mind, in this case a patient sees the illusion of the person whom he\she is thinking, missing, etc they can even see the illusion of dead people as well as any imaginary character. This suffering has only one cure either you divert your mind or you just be with that person whom you are missing or you want them in your life.

Flashback ends.

KS was shocked while HM speaks,

HM:PJ aap niche jaiye hame inse kuch baat karni hai......

To be continued.......