I Hate Professors

"Draco, WHERE'S MY TEXTBOOK?" Harry frantically searched through his trunk, he only had 6 minutes until his first lesson at Hogwarts.

"I don't know, you idiot. Check your trunk."

"I AM!"

"Check again."

Digging through his trunk for the third time, Harry felt a hard leather cover at the tip of his finger. "How did-"

"Time to go!" Draco said, walking in. He had his platinum blonde hair slicked back on his head.

They walked out of the dungeons took a left. After about a minute, Harry said, "Um, I don't think this is right." They had reached a tall, wide window with no way to turn. A dead end.

Spinning around, they sped to a jog, checking their map and searching around confusedly.

"I think it's here."  Draco said, staring hard at a door with a silver snake handle. Barging into the room, the boys were greeted with a classroom of students staring at them.

"Malfoy and... and Potter. How nice of you to finally join us." The professor said, walking down a staircase in the corner of the room. To Harry's dismay, it was the professor with the greasy black hair and long nose.

"We... um, we got lost." Harry defended, looking to Draco then back to the man while Draco nodded vigorously.

"Just take a seat." The professor spat. Harry and Draco ran to an empty table.

"I thought Harry was better than that." Hermione told Luna from their spot in the second row of tables, Ron shaking his head from the forth.

"You knew him for 3 minutes. How do you judge someone after only knowing them for 3 minutes?" Luna wondered to Hermione.

The professor kept his eyes locked on Harry and walked towards his desk. "Potter," He said accusingly. "What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" He questioned, staring Harry down.

Hermione's hand shot up faster than a lightning bolt.

"I...I don't know, sir." Harry said staring back at the teacher.

"Professor," Hermione whispered, hand waving all over the place. "Professor Snape!" She called.

Snape looked away from Harry and turned to the girls. "10 points from Ravenclaw, for speaking out of line, Miss Granger."
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Damn that was a hella short chapter. Sorry about that. I just feel bad for not posting in a few weeks and I don't wanna wait any longer so here's something at least. I think imma post again either later today or this week. Sorry for keeping u waiting for so long! 😅

Anyway here's the question of the chapter: (not even a chapter, just a page)

If you went to Hogwarts, what pet would you want? I think I would want an owl idk why tho.

Anyway I'll post again soon byeeeee!