under the table

This one is similar to a fanfic i was reading at yt but the Creator deleted her account. The real root of the idea was a y/n and jungkook fanfic so imma change it to taekook cuz why not.

Boy pussy, squirting, eating out, slight degradation and intense orgasm

Here we have taehyung sitting on the table with jungkook between his legs. Jungkook was drawing circles on taehyung skin. Taehyung was wearing an over sized, button up polo jacket, with only his underwear on while jungkook was wearing a plane white shirt with blue jeans.

"You look hot in your shirt, babe" jungkook suddenly complimented making taehyung blush and mumble a thank you while covering his face. Jungkook chuckled and pulled taehyung's hands off of his face before smashing his lips on the others.

Making out in the dining area. Taehyung tugged on jungkook hair while moaning softly. Jungkook licked taehyung's lower lip, asking for entrance which taehyung gladly let him. Jungkook dipped his tongue and explored taehyung's cavern.

"Can i fuck you? Like right now?" Jungkook asked after pulling away from the heated make out session.

"We cant, kookie. My dad is sleeping and my mom might come home any minute" taehyung said making jungkook pout and whine.

"But i want to fuck you till you forget your name~" jungkook whined, throwing a small tantrum over a simple thing. Taehyung chuckled and ruffled jungkooks hair. A car honked making both of them panic. Taehyung jumped off the table and signalled jungkook to go under the table which jungkook obeyed. Taehyung quickly sat down on the chair while trying to cover jungkook as much as possible. Taehyung casually started drinking the cold coffee that he forgot about.

Soon the door opened, revealing taehyung's mom who looked tired after her nightshift. She smiled at her son before going to him and kissing his forehead.

"Hi mom, i made you coffee. It's kinda cold since i made it a while ago" taehyung said, giving his mom jungkooks supposed to be coffee making her smile.

"Thanks, dear. I really needed it" taehyung's mom said and went to the living room. Switching the tv on and started drinking the coffee.

Taehyung sighed in relief and started drinking his own coffee but stopped once he felt his underwear being tugged off his legs. Widening his eyes before snapping his head under the table and saw jungkook casually taking taehyung's underwear off.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Taehyung whisper shouted at jungkook while the said boy just smirked and continued on what he was doing.

"Nothing" jungkook responded. Spreading taehyung legs before kissing his cunt making taehyung flinch and close his thigh but was forced to open it again. Jungkook leaned closer and started licking taehyung's pussy making him moan. Taehyung's mom noticed and looked at him.

"Hun, what's wrong?" Taehyung's mom asked, still sipping the coffee.

"N-nothing mom. You can just relax the-there" taehyung stuttered, putting his head down in the table. Taehyung's mom nodded with a hum.

Jungkook smirked and inserted one finger in making taehyung whimper and curl his toes.

And again, got the attention of taehyung's mom.

"Hun, are you sure there is nothing wrong?" Taehyung's mom asked, worried that taehyung might be "sick".

Taehyung nodded while putting hus thumbs up.