rivals

Why are we rivals? I love you yet you're my enemy. I don't want father to be disappointed in me if i have you in my life. I'm sorry but i have to fight you everytime. I want my father to be proud of me. Jungkook thought to himself, staring bluntly on the ceiling. Flinching when the guards shouted from downstairs.

"THEY'RE BACK!" The guards shouted. Jungkook was both happy and mad. He was happy cuz his love that doesn't belong to him was here and mad cuz he has to fight him once again. He wanted his family and taehyung's family to be in good terms but everytime they would try, some kind of stupid conflict will interrupt their attempt making their fight continue. It was frustrating for the young knight.

"JUNGKOOK, HURRY UP. I'M NOT GONNA LOSE THIS TIME" His father shouted after bursting in the room. Jungkook nodded and got dressed in his armor and got his sword that just got newly sharpened last night. Jungkook ran out of his room to the outside of the castle of silvanna only to be met with taehyung and his father with their knights. Their kingdom was called blue eagles. Their last fight was last week and silvanna lost.

"Jeon, I'll win this fight once again, i promise you" king kim confidentiality said with a sly smirk of advance victory. King jeon scowled and spoke.

"Promises can be broken, you know?" Jeon said before screaming, signalling the others to start fighting which they followed except for two young knights. Jungkook looked at taehyung, hesitating to attack him which the other noticed. Taehyung looked at their busy fathers before he went to jungkook.

"Hey, you ok? Why aren't you fighting me like before?" Taehyung asked, rubbing jungkooks shoulder, comfortingly.

"Tae, are you kidding me? What kind of question is that? You know i love you, how can i fight my own love?" Yes, jungkook had already confessed to the knight and taehyung did accept him but he couldn't have him until their fathers are in good terms. Taehyung sighed and pulled jungkook in the near forest. Their fathers were to busy to notice.

"Tae, where are you taking me?" Jungkook asked, stumbling by taehyung fast walking and the sticks and stones that got in the way. Taehyung didnt respond and continued dragging the young knight

"Tae— wahh" jungkook said in amazement after getting a glimpse of the shinning river that was reflecting the blue sky. Jungkook smiled and was now the one dragging taehyung to the river. Jungkook stopped and leaned down to look at his reflection that reflected perfectly like the water was a mirror.

"You like it?" Taehyung asked. Going behind jungkook and pulled him down to sit on the healthy soil that was covered with healthy grass.

"Love it" jungkook blurted out, looking at taehyung lovingly. Taehyung smiled and gave jungkook a small peck on the lips before hugging the knight. They stayed like that for a while, ignoring the screeching of swords and the shouts of their fathers.

"JUNGKOOK—jungkook?" King jeon looked around and saw no sign of jungkook and taehyung. King jeon silently panicked and raised his hand making all of their actions stop.

"What is it, jeon?" King kim said, confused on why king jeon stopped the fight that was going equally well.

"Wheres my son?"

King kim and jeon walked through the woods while cursing each other silently.

"Can you just shut up for a second? Our sons are missing and you're here cursing the shit out of me and our wives are waiting at the castle" king jeon snapped at kim making the said king flinch.

"Geez, im sorry. Its your fault anyway" king kim said and continued following king jeon from behind. After loads of walking, they heard giggling and laughing. They furrowed their eye brows and followed the trail of giggles, leading them to a shiny river and two teenage men hugging each other. Both kings went behind a tree and observed the two men.

"Is that... My son?!" King kim shouted. King jeon flinched and aggressively covered his mouth and checked if the two teenage men heard them but none of them even looked back. King jeon sighed and glared at kim.

"I said shut up, you scumbag" king jeon said and let go if Kim's mouth.

"I'm sorry, im just shocked about this" king kim said and again, peaked through the tree they were hiding behind on.

"Should we go to them?" Asked king jeon.

"Sure, i mean we do need to talk to them after seeing that" king kim answered. Jeon nodded and slowly walked to the lovey dovey teens with kim following him before speaking.

"Son..."

Both teen turned around and widen their eyes in shock. They stood up with their head hung low but jungkook decided to speak up.

"Father, i-its not what you think. W-we just wanted to... Uhm to... Aish" jungkook sighed, frustratingly making his father chuckle. Both teens looked at king jeon and kim with confusion in their eyes cuz they thought they didn't like men on men contact (ehem gay).

"Son, no need to rant. It's fine, we're not mad... Well, that's what i think" king jeon paused and looked at kim who had a glare on taehyung which soon turned into a smile and hugged taehyung after seeing the tears that was threatening to fall.

"Hey, why are you crying? Did you think i was mad?" King kim asked, rubbing comforting circles on Taehyung's back. Taehyung nodded and continued crying onto Kim's outfit but the said king didnt care.

"Ssh I'm not mad. C'mon, stop crying. Jungkook is watching" king kim joked. Taehyung widen his eyes and immediately wiped the tears and stood up straight, sniffles leaving his nose/mouth. Jungkook laughed and hugged taehyung for comfort. After they pulled away, jungkook turned to both of the kings and cleared his throat.

"So... Does this mean you two can befriend each other now? Me and taehyung are kinds tired of the constant fighting...." Jungkook said, hesitantly. not sure if his father was ok with it. Both kings breath hitched at the sudden question. They looked at each other (i feel like the kings are acting gay idk why💁) and gulped.

"I don't-"

"Pleaseeeee" taehyung said while both of them gave the kings puppy eyes making them sigh.

"Fine"

"Yeyyyy! Now, shake hands" jungkook said and went to the kings and took their hands and made them hold each other. The kings looked at each other and smiled and shook hands.

"No more fighting?" Jungkook asked, looking up at the kings while both of them nodded.

"I supposed we can try"

Both kings: friends
Taekook: a couple
Queens: having their booty sleep
The back up knights: ded

Lol kinda got lost with the last parts since i made this yesterday and i just woke up