you did it, again.

Short fanfic. No part 2

Jungkook and taehyung were in a relationship for 5 years but they started all over again when jungkook caught taehyung cheating on him but he gave the older another chance since he loves him too much to leave him but that choice was the dumbest thing he chose.

Their relationship was more toxic than acid. Small arguments, small fights, constant ignorance, going to bars to get drunk but they never had a big argument like now.

"Jungkook, can i ask you something?" Taehyung said with a hint of anger in his voice. Jungkook looked up from his phone and hummed. Taehyung sighed and started to speak.

"Who were you.... Kissing yesterday?" Taehyung asked, chuckling bitterly.

"Uhm no one?" Jungkook said. Sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Jungkook don't lie to me" taehyung said in a dark tone.

"Fine, it was yeon-hyu but that was an accident cuz i was drunk that time" jungkook said but only earned a slap on the face.

"But you liked it, didn't you?" Taehyung said with a mocking smirk on his face.

"What if i did? What you gonna do? Huh? Leave me?" Jungkook said while raising his arms half way before putting them back down.

"My jungkook wouldn't kiss someone and will like it" taehyung said while pointing and jungkook. Jungkook groaned and pushed taehyung , a bit harshly.

"Your jungkook is fucking gone. You, yourself fucked him up!" Jungkook shouted. Taehyung scoffed and pushed jungkook.

"While you were making out with yeon-hyu, i was fucking seon" taehyung said, out of his mind. Jungkook gasped with tears forming in his eyes, thats when taehyung noticed what he had just said and his gaze softened.

"Wait, no... No, jungkook I didn't mean to..." Taehyung said and tried to grab jungkooks wrist but only earned a harsh slap.

"You did it, again" jungkook said and wiped his tears.

"Jungkook, please..." Taehyung begged, knowing very well that jungkook will leave him this moment.

"Taehyung, i told you this was your very last chance of being with me but again, you fucked up. Im tired of this relationship, taehyung. I'm fucking tired" jungkook said and ran up stairs with taehyung following him. Jungkook got his suit case and packed his stuff with taehyung trying to stop him.

"Jungkook, im sorry. Please dont leave" taehyung said, and hugged jungkook tightly but jungkook just yanked him away and continued on whay he's doing. Soon enough, jungkook was done packing and walked down the stairs, to the front door. Jungkook turned around and saw taehyung crying on his knees while mumbling incoherent words.

Jungkook bent down and cupped his cheeks.

"Look at me" jungkook demanded while taehyung obeyed and looked at him.

"Don't cry, c'mon you're better than this" jungkook smiled slightly and wiped taehyung tears while taehyung held jungkooks hand with his bigger ones.

"You, yourself did this and now you have to face the consequences. I'll be leaving you and seon. Remember, be happy without me. I love you" jungkook said and gave taehyung one last peck on the lips before standing up and leaving the house. Taehyung ducked down and cried on his arms.

I love you too, kookie

Lol my english is bad since author is filipino.