family problems pt.2

So, this story is about jinkook. Someone dmed me saying why is jin and jungkook the main character but not taekook. Well since jin has the motherly role for jungkook, i made him the one who is mare traumatized. Meaning this chapter is jinkook and not taekook, sorry. But I'll try to fit taehyung in.

Going home is the hardest for jin and the other. They just got hom from jungkooks funeral and jin had a breakdown in the middle of his speech making the others cry in petty. They all felt guilty and sad even the people who had nothing to do from jungkooks commitment of suicide. They all just felt like they did something to the poor boy. Jin was seated on the couch with the help of namjoon, knowing jin was too weak to even move. Jin looked at the TV bluntly with small tears running down his face, not bothering to wipe it off. Taehyung was looking down, silently sobbing. Jimin noticed and went to him, caressing his back.

"Hey, it's fine. Stop crying" jimin comforted and hugged taehyung making the other cry on jimins shirt.

"I-its my fault, if i-i didnt beat him up he wouldn't have killed himself. I hate myself! I should be the one who's dead, not him" taehyung cried out making jin mad for some reason.

"Don't you fucking say that" jin fought back.

"What? It's true, if i didn't hurt him he would be alive"

"Don't say that its your fault. We all did something to him, it's all out fault. And don't you dare to even think on killing yourself. I have had enough of today and I don't want to lose another family member. We're already incomplete and I don't want us to fall apart even more" jin stormed off making them look at him with sad eyes. It's true, they all had a fault here. They couldn't blame each other. They only got their own backs. Yoongi turned the TV off and all of them went to their room.

"Oh baby, i should have been easy to move on like others but why is it so hard when its you? I miss you, i miss your smile even if its fake, i miss your laugh that we barely hear cuz of our behavior, i miss your scent, the lavender, cherry scent that always sticks on us everytime you hug us. Im sorry, hyung is sorry, baby" jin cried and pecked the picture frame that had jungkooks last picture after they all fell apart. Jungkook had the biggest smile that time yet they broke it.

(The pic, now i will never see this picture normally without crying my eyes out)

A knock echoed in the room making jin wipe his tears and put the picture frame back to the night stand and told the person to come. The door revealed taehyung, who had red puffy eyes, red button nose and flushed cheeks. Jin saw his face and motioned the boy to come closer which he did. Once jin engulfed taehyung in a hug, the boy immediately broke down into tears while jin hushed and whispered sweet nothings on his ear.

"I-im sorry h-hyung" taehyung sobbed making jin confused.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Jin asked, lifting taehyung's head from his shirt.

"I-i d-dont know, i-i just f-feel like i did s-something. Im s-sorry" taehyung cried out. Jin noticed the struggle of his speaking. His hiccups from crying made him struggle so he hugged him again and caressed his hair to calm him down a bit.

"Hey, you didn't do anything and if you did, you don't need to be sorry. Hyung's ok, bub. I'm ok, though i am sad about jungkooks p-passing but i-im ok. I'll try to m-move on, alright? D-dont be sorry bubs, dont be" jin gave taehyung a small peck on the forehead while taehyung nodded, still having hiccups from his current break down.

Once the room fell silent, taehyung decided to speak before leaving.

"Sorry to bother you, hyung" taehyung smiled slightly.

"You didn't bother hyung. I knew you needed comfort and i just want you to know that hyung's arms are always open" jin smiled slightly making taehyung chuckle at his statement with a nod.

"I'll go now, thanks hyung" taehyung smiled and took his leave. Jin's smile fell down once taehyung was out of sight. All that was a facade, he didn't want to look weak in front of the other, though he already showed his weak side at jungkooks death date.

Through out the whole weak, jin was just a dumpster to throw their tears on while jin had no one to cry on except his pillow. If jungkook was alive, he would lend him his shoulder but look what he did, look what they all did. They abused the poor boy till he got tired and took his last breath away.

He regrets it, they all regret it. Jungkook still had the audacity to say he loves them even though they didn't show love for him. He really was an angle fallen from the heavens.

Maybe god needed jungkook that's why he took him away jin thought to himself before sleeping his sadness away.

"That's right, hyung"

"Gguk, c'mon, lets play" mingyu (chubs) said and pulled the other to play in the clear and shiny water fall. Smiles attached to their faces.

Well... How was it?