change pt. 2

*requested*

No warnings, just bottom kook

Jungkook, the past few years, was still miserable but managed to take care of his life and himself. He did have some small mishaps but that didnt let him down. All the jobs he was trying to enroll, didn't accept him. It was like they're judging him by his looks. He always looked poor everytime. Dirt patches on his face, his white shirt covered with small stains, his pants ripped and no, its not a ripped jean, his shoes always have holes making his foot visible since he doesn't wear socks. But today, he got lucky. He was accepted in one job. The Kim corporation. He was nervous cuz he wasn't used to these kinds of jobs. He was used to being a simple babysitter, cleaner, or a waitress in a small restaurant. But here in Kim corp, it was different. More complicated and difficult.

He looked at his wallet and saw enough money to but a tuxedo for the interview. He doesn't want to look formal but he needed to, he was worried that he wouldn't get in if he wore his usual fit.

"Ah shit, i cant buy proper shoes..." Jungkook threw his head back and cried out before kneeling down while covering his face. He was contemplating till a tap on his shoulder was felt. Jungkook looked up and widen his eyes when he saw his ex girlfriend, nayomi.

"N-nayomi?" Jungkook called out with wide eyes making nayomi laugh a bit and kneel in front of him.

"Yup, its me" nayomi said, surprisingly soft. She smiled and licked her thumb before removing the dirt patch on his face with the same thumb. Jungkook clutched on his wallet and pressed his lip on a thin line.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at your apartment or something?" Nayomi asked, fixing jungkooks hair who stiffened at the question.

"I uhm... Got kicked out after not paying for a month. I didn't have money. And for your first question, im getting ready for an interview but i only have enough money for tux and not for shoe's" jungkook explain and covered his face once small tears started running down his face. Nayomi cooed and pulled jungkook in a hug, not caring if jungkook was dirty.

"When will your interview start?" Nayomi asked, caressing jungkooks hair softly.

"I-in about an hour"

"An hour is enough, lets go" nayomi said and dragged jungkook in her car. After the incident from their college, nayomi decided to change and stop her unhealthy sex addiction. She really wasn't happy when her sex addiction started. She really wanted to stop since high school but the addiction got the best of her and turned her in a bratty slut that she wasn't planning on being. Now, she became a successful actress. Jungkook didn't know anything since he couldn't afford a phone or a TV. Now with the present time, nayomi dragged jungkook in her car and told the driver to go to her studio where different kinds of clothes and shoe's good for kids and adults, boys and girls, big and small, fat and thin. They bought stuff for almost everyone.

The car stopped and nayomi dragged jungkook out of the car to the inside of rhe studio.

"Alright everyone! I have a guest with us. Now, what i want you to do is to make him presentable for an interview, chop chop!!" Nayomi shouted and sat jungkook on the chair and make up artists immediately started applying light make up on jungkook. After that was done, one of  the make up artists made jungkook stand up and guided him to the fitting room and handed him a tuxedo and jungkook wore it. He came out and he was met with nayomi's judging gaze making him tense. Nayomi raise a brow and slowly spun around jungkook, eyeing him from head to toe. Nayomi stopped in front of jungkook and examine his face. Raise both of her brow when one strand of hair, rose up. Nayomi clicked her tongue and grabbed a hair spray and applied it in jungkooks hair. Putting the strand of hair in its place.