family problems

Title says it all. Ft. BTS

Warning: suicide, self hard

If you're uncomfortable of character death, please skip this chapter.

"Hyung, can you-" jungkook tried to speak but jin cut him off.

"Not now, jungkook" jin answered and continued cooking dinner.

"Hyung just now"

"Go to your other hyungs, jungkook" jin said, a little irritated by jungkook. Jungkook sighed and went to taehyung's room. Speaking of which taehyung had been there with his so called girl bestfriend. He shrugged and went to his room without thinking twice. Jungkook opened the door and saw the most unpleasant sight. Taehyung fucking his girl bestfriend. Jungkook gasped and froze in his spot. Taehyung snapped his head to jungkook with anger visible in his face.

"T-tae..." The girl moaned out making taehyung look at her and caress her cheek.

"Hey hey, go and dress up" taehyung said pulling out of her making her confused, she didn't even get to cum yet.

"B-but we're not finished-"

"We'll finish next time, bye love you" taehyung said and made her go out of the room fully clothed. Taehyung looked at jungkook with dark eyes. He stomped to him and got a hold of his hair, harshly.

"Ah ah hyung" jungkook whimpered while holding on Taehyung's wrists.

"You dipshit, i was busy and how dare you come in?" Taehyung said, holding on jungkooks hair tighter.

"H-hyung let go" taehyung didn't respond and dragged jungkook with him (he's wearing shorts, calm down). All the loud whimpers made all of them look at the other two's direction.

"Hey, what happened?" Suga asked, looking very bored once again.

"Little dipshit here, ruined me and my now girlfriends session" taehyung said, referring to jungkook who was now crying fat tears.

"Jungkook, why would you do that?" Suga asked.

"I-i didn't mean to, i j-just needed help f-for my assignment" jungkook defended making taehyung chuckle.

"Liar! You were jealous aren't you? You didn't get to fuck any girl or are you just jealous that you didn't get a dick?" Taehyung degraded. Jungkook shook his head, still crying. Taehyung threw jungkook on the floor and kicked him once.

"C'mon, don't just look. You can help me y'know?" Taehyung smirked and continued kicking jungkook.

"Hmm i do need a stress reliever" namjoon blurted out and gave jungkook a kick on the stomach and soon all of them were now beating the poor boy.

"This is moms fault" jungkook blurted out making all of them stop. Jimin furrowed his brows and kneeled to jungkooks level.

"What did you say?" Jimin asked. Jungkook stood up his bangs falling on his eyes.

"I said this was moms fault"

"Don't you ever blame mom" hoseok raised his hand but jungkook spoke making him stop.

"Go on, hurt me. That's the only thing you all know anyways"

"Then stop blaming mom"

"How can i when im just sating the truth?!" Jungkook snapped back, finally having the courage to fight back.

"She loved us and you're going to blame her?!" Jimin fought back.

"If she fucking loved us why wasn't she here?!"

"You don't know anything about mom" jin said, pointing a finger on jungkooks face.

Soon all of them started arguing, loud. But jungkook shouted making the go silent.

"I WAS FUCKING 10 WHEN I, I WAS TAKING CARE OF YOU ALL'S DRUNK ASSES. I WAS THE ONE WHO CLEANED ALL OF Y'ALL VOMITS AND PUT Y'ALL IN BED" jungkook shouted. This was the first time they heard jungkook shout. Jungkook was the type of person who is shy to even say hi.

"JIN, REMEMBER WHEN YOU BURNT YOUR HAND WHILE YOU WERE COOKING? WHO HEALED THE SCAR? ME, I WAS THE ONE WHO HEALED YOUR HAND"

"TAE, WHEN YOU HAD CHICKEN POX, I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU AND THE NEXT DAY I GOT IT BUT I CONTINUED TAKING CARE OF YOU"

"JIMIN, WHEN YOU GOT BULLIED WHO'S SHOULDER DID YOU CRY ON? MINE, YOU CRIED ON MY SHOULDER AND I COMFORTED YOU"

"I BASICALLY TOOK CARE OF ALL OF YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?! BEATING ME UP, IGNORING ME, BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING, I FUCKING HATE YALL. I REGRET TAKING CARE OF ALL OF YOU... I hate all of you" jungkook finished and stormed of to his room with his tear stained face.

"Jungkook" Jin blurted out and ran to jungkook room which was locked. The other followed and listened behind the door.

"I bet it's fun up there, right chubs?" (Back story, jungkook had a friend who took good care of him. He gave him a nickname aka chubs cuz he was a bit chubby in a cute way, not the he complained about the nickname. But sadly the boy got cancer, they tried their best to heal the boy but the world is cruel...)

"I wanna be with you" jungkook giggled and went to his night stand and got his blades. He took one and placed it on his wrists, flinching when he heard the door banging and the shouts of his hyungs but he ignored it. He sliced his wrist, seven times (yall know why). He watched it bleed and looked for the ropes. He found it but before he could do anything, he wrote a letter for them. After he did that, jungkook looked up and saw the hook his attached to the ceiling. He hooked the ropes on it, making a knot on it. He wrapped the knot on his neck and slowly pushed the stool off his feet and next is history, very tragic history.

The door broke making all of them gasp but jin's broken scream made the look at him. Jin stood up and ran to jungkooks hanging body. Jin cried and took the knot off of jungkooks neck and placed him on his lap, crying onto jungkooks black shirt.

"No no no. Baby, please no. Please" jin cried, shakily caressing jungkook hair.

"Oh please baby, wake up. Please" jin cried even more onto jungkooks shirt, rocking himself back and forth.

All of them were dumbfounded till taehyung pointed on a paper on the floor. Everyone went to it except jin and read it out loud.

The letter:

Hi hyungs, im probably with chubs while you're reading this but i just wanted to say that i love you all. I know i said that i hate yall but i was out of my mind earlier, anger took over me, im sorry hyungs.

I also wish that you will forgive me after i left without saying goodbye. Im sorry that i blamed mom for everything, you're right i should've just died or never existed at all but now your wish came true. I told y'all the wishes to come true.

I wish you're happy now. You're welcome in advance. Also, please live for me and wait for mom and dad to come home. Once again, i love you all

-ggukkie

"We're not happy, baby. W-why did you do that" jin cried out, placing light kisses on his body.

"This is all our fault" namjoon blurted out, clutching on the poor paper.

"We'll live for you, baby" jin blurted out and brought jungkook to the hospital, knowing damn well he ain't gonna survive.

<3