Willow

TW: SUICIDE AND DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS, SELF HARM

Valentina

Breakfast wasn't as enjoyable as it usually was because we were always miserable and grumpy a few hours before an operation; the exhilaration and adrenaline rush followed afterwards.

Our residence has been segregated from the other students since we graduated. Florence was quietly spreading butter on her bread, Athena was sitting next to the window, staring out at the forest, Seraphina and Nefeti were raiding our fridge and eating everything in sight, Eloise was still sleeping upstairs, having stayed up all night planning the plan, Darius was laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling, Atlas pretended to be watching the game on TV, and I was sipping the coffee that had been mixed with a strong alcoholic drink to get me through the day

"Guys, we need to go through the strategy again," Athena finally said, her sleepy voice hoarse.

"I agree, if we go blind and wing it," Nefeti replied, chocolate coating her lips, "we risk losing Alessandro's element of surprise."

Darius stood up, wiped Nefeti's lips, and grinned at her embarrassed expression before taking a seat next to Atlas, who couldn't care less about the game.

"The Alpha and Luna Williow's relationship is terrible right now," I continued, as they listened intently. "They had a disagreement about having a second child."

"How did you come to know?" Seraphina inquired, her mouth full of snacks.

"According to inside sources, the beta heard the fight and I happened to penetrate his thoughts," I explained, and they laughed at my antics; entering someone's mind was a trick Luciana taught me, and as thrilling as it appears, it could ruin my mind if done incorrectly.

"Now the Alpha is angry because Luna refuses to go through the discomfort of having another child and spends most of his time outdoors in the packhouse," I added, indicating to the map's shown packhouse.

Atlas groaned "He sounds like a jerk." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alphas are all jerks; be thankful you're a vampire and don't have to listen to one," I explained.

"Now, Luna Willow will most likely be alone in the house with her daughter; there will be guards around the perimeter, but they are not permitted to enter," I continued, circling the house with my pointer finger.

"Florence and Athena, I want you to remain with the daughter; don't let her out of your sight; you'll be the only two without masks, along with me," I said.

"Nefeti, your job is to control the guards outside with Darius, do not let them see you and don't under any circumstance knock them out, make sure they don't enter the house"

"Atlas and I will be in the room with Willow, Atlas will have her write her suicide note, and I'll hang her," I stated, to their surprise.

"Are we making it appear to be a suicide?" Darius inquired, and I nodded.