Pack

Alessandro

Alessandro

The Argentum Luna royal pack, located on the dark side of the forest, is home to Noble lords and ladies, as well as everyday citizens from the werewolf nation ruled by the alpha king. The ancient monuments prove that the first werewolf created this town ages ago.

The pack as a whole is stunning. The Argentum Luna has a warm, average environment.

The major attraction is the Castle, which was created and built by humans hundreds of years ago.

"For the love of all that is holy, Theo, I literally can not think about you and Gen anymore," I grumbled, putting my hands over my ears for the millionth time today

"For the love of all that is holy, Theo, I literally can not think about you and Gen anymore," I grumbled, putting my hands over my ears for the millionth time today. I was happy for Theo that he had finally married his mate but telling me everything about their private lives was far too much for me.

"You're quite envious." Theo pushed his tongue out and resumed reading the documentation sent by another pack.

"And what's the point of being envious?" My gaze was pulled from the lengthy email that I'm sure I'll spend the rest of the day reading. Why are Alphas so talkative?

"because I have a lovely life and you're still stuck doing Alpha stuff," he rolled his eyes, highlighting the page in front of him; how many times had I instructed him not to highlight every single piece of work?

"I'll have you know, I live a pretty enjoyable life," I retorted, returning my focus to the text.

"Sure, buddy," Theo said, going to answer his phone with a 'Hi babe.'

For over eight years, Theodore has been my beta; he's the life of the party, the prankster; he has light brown hair that is constantly pulled back to show off his emerald green eyes; he was your average beta, confident, responsible, aggressive, and caring.

Genevieve, his mate, he met four years ago while meeting a pack to form an alliance, she was the daughter of the gamma who is pretty friendly, she had African American, thick hair that always flowed to her back, her warm, bright emerald eyes illuminated her face, she was the pack's caregiver because I hadn't met my mate yet, the special thing that made Genevieve's features stand out was the dark skin.