Deal

Alessandro

Alessandro

I was back in there, but how did I get back in there? The walls were darker, the stench of death was strong, and blood covered the floor. I glanced about but couldn't locate anyone; where had my brother gone? He was usually present whenever I was.

I looked at the open door and saw a figure, I kept gazing at the open door till someone entered it, I got up to fight him but couldn't because my feet were glued to the ground, he approached me and kneeled in front of me, I couldn't see his face, I felt like I was staring into the abyss.

"She's the cure," he said, and I felt myself jolt.

As soon as I opened my eyes, my mother appeared in front of me, saying, "Hey, baby."

I flashed her a brief smile. "What happened?" My voice was husky as I inquired.

Father sat alongside me, a warm smile on his face, "you were shot," he said, and I stared at him, perplexed.

"We captured the shooter, she's in the dungeon," he added, and I nodded, saying I'd go visit her once I was free.

"Theo is questioning her," my mother murmured, and my eyes widened.

"Will she be alive when I arrive?" I inquired.

"They put her in the white room," she went on to say.

"She won't say anything?" I inquired, and she nodded.

"Just concentrate on mending; we'll take care of her," Father continued, and I agreed.

I've been in the hospital for a week, Theo and Len have visited me every day, my wound is healing slowly but steadily, whoever tried to murder me was experienced, the bullet missed my heart by an inch, but the bullet's silver did not roam my body.

"What's the name of the girl?" I inquired Theo, who was reading a letter while eating his lunch.

"Valentina," he said, and I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach, my wolf howled, and I couldn't figure out what he was doing; I was being released today, and I wanted to know everything about my assassination.

"How much do you know about her?" As I sipped my soup, I inquired.

"Valentina, she's from the blood moon pack, 24, Alpha descendent, she mentioned she works alone several times," he said quickly.

"Wait a minute, is she the girl from the restaurant?" he nodded, and I stared at him, puzzled.

"What's the matter?" he queried.

"Why the heck do I feel drawn to her?" I pondered as I stared at my soup, and he shrugged.

"She's hot," he confessed, and my wolf growled in anger. "Why are you being so defensive?" he inquired.

"I honestly don't know," I admitted as I finished my soup, "wait stop a damn second, she can't be my..." I concluded, "Nah, that's impossible; why would she try to kill me?"