03

GULF'S POV

I am just sitting here at the bar counter while looking at my bestfriends having fun on the dance floor. I am not fond of parties and stuff but i just want to be wasted tonight.

I sighed. My old man is controlling my life again just because my failed grades in some subjects. It's just two subjects though! Thinking about that, i took my shot glass and bottom it up.

I don't know why is he doing this. I really hate history and mathematics! Why can't he understand that? And now, he just texted me to go home already because tommorow is Monday and I will be able to meet my 'butler' he said.

Tsk! The hell he think it's fine with me! I am a grown man and i can handle myself very well. Except if i am drunk.

Suddenly, a soft hands placed on my shoulder, a girl who i assumed is working here caressed my shoulder up and down seductively. I am not in the mood though. And besides, she is not my type

"Want me to keep your company, handsome?," She asked, trying to flirt with me. I don't want to be rude to her. I took her hands off of me gently. She has a smile on her lips. She is beautiful and cute amd she has a sexy body. But she is not my type.

"I'm sorry but i dont need it," i stood up and went outside. Their is no one in here outside because most of the people here are busy partying inside. I scoot to the side a little so won't block the door way. I fished my pack of cigarette on my pocket and took a one stick of cigar. I put it back on my pocket as i took my lighter and put the stick of cogar in my mouth and light it up. After doing so, i put it back on my pocket to.

I took it out of my mouth by putting it between my index and middle finger. I puffed it's smokes and it went out of my motuh and on my nose to. I turned my head when suddenly a guy and a woman, kissung hungrily just open the door harshly. They didn't even pulled out from their kiss as they went inside the guy's car.

I put my cigar back on my mouth and just shook my head when i saw the car moving. They are in a public place for christ sake.

After i finish a stick of cigar, i chewed a gum so my breath wont be that bad and also to erase the cigar's taste. Mild and Boat are on the bar counter. Mild is sitting at my chair. Boat is scolding him.

They are in a relationship since we are in third year high school. These two alwasy fight but still ended up reconciling witj each other after the day ends. I guess they really love each other that much. Well I'm happy for them.

But i can't imagine myself having one. I am fine by this. I don't want someone who will intervent in myself and will stick his nose on my business and ordering me around. And lastly, I don't want someone who will control me around like i am a robot. And besides, relationship is sometimes getting toxic when two person really can't lower their pride and to admit their wrong. I am that kind of person and I don't want someone to have a fight with that.

The two notice my presence. "Where have you been?," Boat asked me. He looks sober than this one who is now snoring while sleeping on his elbows.

"Outside," i simply said. "Let's go,"

"Help me with this one," he said. I raised a brow.

"Why would i? He is your boyfriend and it is his idea to come here too," It's really Mild who invited us here.

"Fine!," Boat carried Mild like a sack of rice. He even spank his boyfriend's ass cheek. Like really? They should get a room.

As we walked outside the club, Boat settled Mild on his car. We tell goodbyes with each other as i went inside my car too. I started the engine and drove back home.

I parked my car and went inside our house. I opened the door and as expected, my step mother is waiting for me. "Do you know what time is it, Kanawut?," She asked like she is my mother. I know she is just acting up like a concern step mom since i can hear my dad's voice on the kitchen.

"Tsk," I just avoided her gaze. I might took the ice pick on the kitchen and shoved it on her eyes.

Dad went out of the kitchen. "Where habe you been son? I am worried about you," he said as he stirred his coffee and took a sip on it. He might get overdose because of the caffeine.

"Oh? Do you still have a son?," I asked sarcastically.

"Kanawut!," He warned. I just gave them a fake smile and leave them.

I went inside my room and loocked it. They are calling my name, telling me to go down. I just ignored it and take a shower. While showering i am thinking on how to get that woman out of our lives. Since Dad met her, he changed. Before, he always support us  and because mom died when we are still kids. 

I have a sister but she lives abroad now. She got married just a year ago. And honestly, i am not used to it now that she is not here anymore and i cant see her. She was my sister, my bestfriend, my enemy, and my mother too. But we are still catching up on each other. We never lost communications.

And we both hate that woman's gut. That woman changed our Dad. Dad is now controlling my life and he didn't do this before. That woman is just smirking everytime Dad is scolding me and her daughter who is a feeler, is always beside her. They are both acting up like a rich person because Dad married her and her daughter was already my sister since dad adopted her. Tsk! We cant even changed dad's mind when he is about to sign the contract. Telling that thw woman's daughter, Diana was now a Traipipattanapong.

I changed into my pyjamas and dried my hair using a towel. I seated on my study table and open my laptop. i immediately called my sister. She answered it after five rings.

"Bro, you still up? It's already 12:00 am their!," She scolded right away.

I just chuckled. "Come on, i can manage my time. Besides, we have no class tomorrow so its fine!," I said.

"No class? Really huh?," She scoffed.

I took my phone out and showed her our schedule. We really dont have class tomorrow. There was a little problem in one of the buildings earlier and they announced that we have no classes. I am an art student and really, it somehow irks me too because sometimes we still have a class on both Saturday and Sunday. It's supposed to be my rest time. Our rest time.

"Fine, fine." She sighed. "Care to tell me what's bugging on your tiny head?,"

"What an insult," she just laughed.

"Kidding. Anyways what was it?," She went serious.

I took a deep breath and tell her what is bugging on my mind. "I think that's fine."

"Fine?! Are you kidding me? I can handle my self!," I defended.

She smirked. "Really? Do you want me to remind you how many times do you have bruised because of you careless action?,"

"Are you saying that i am clumsy?!," I raised a brow while crossing my arms.

"It's already obvious. No need to answer your question," she smiled.

"Ugh! You're supposed to ne on my side!," I stomped my feet.

"Stop throwing tantrums. You just said earlier that you are a grown man already. Grown man don't throw tantrums," i just rolled my eyes as she laughed inwardly.

"Mmm. I'll sleep now. Thanks for hearing me out," i smiled softly. We maybe teased each toher most of the time but we are actually thankful that we have each other.

"Come on, we are siblings. I am your big sis. No need to thank me. We always do this," she replied.

I closed my laptop after saying goodbye. My hair is already dry so i just throw my towel on my couch as i throw myself on my bed. I wanted to sleep already.

And i am right. I dozed off after.

_____
❤️❤️❤️